Question No shrink-wrap on 'Seven Worlds One Planet' 4K HDR?

AlanX

Established Member
Reaction score
Bought this from HMV Brighton two days ago (triggered by the 10/10 review here!). Got it home to find there was no shrink-wrap on it. Phoned them up, to be told that they too were disappointed that 'some' had come in without shrink-wrap. Is this likely to be true, or am I being spun a line?
I also realised that it came without the card sleeve, for which they apologised, and said it must have been used to dress the empty box on display (they will sort this out if I go back).
But I'm more concerned that no shrink-wrap could mean it's a return or a used copy. Can anyone corroborate their story, or should I just return it?

Bought this from HMV Brighton two days ago (triggered by the 10/10 review here!). Got it home to find there was no shrink-wrap on it. Phoned them up, to be told that they too were disappointed that 'some' had come in without shrink-wrap. Is this likely to be true, or am I being spun a line?
I also realised that it came without the card sleeve, for which they apologised, and said it must have been used to dress the empty box on display (they will sort this out if I go back).
But I'm more concerned that no shrink-wrap could mean it's a return or a used copy. Can anyone corroborate their story, or should I just return it?

It's an ethical issue, apparently it says it somewhere on the box or slipcase they didn't want to use plastics. There all like that

It's an ethical issue, apparently it says it somewhere on the box or slipcase they didn't want to use plastics. There all like that

......so the rest if the case/packaging is recyclable too? 😈

Can't remember were I read it, but note the message of the back of packaging

249613_back.jpg

My copy, and quite a few others in the thread of the actual film, came without cellophane... post 32 onwards.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom