Nokia 7.1 Smartphone Review & Comments

I bought this phone for £230 in Amazon's Black Friday deals and I am very impressed with it so far. My old LG Nexus 5 lasted for 4 years before starting to give me trouble, so hopefully this one lasts just as long!

I bought this phone for £230 in Amazon's Black Friday deals and I am very impressed with it so far. My old LG Nexus 5 lasted for 4 years before starting to give me trouble, so hopefully this one lasts just as long!

I have the Nexus 4 and it was awesome. That funky design on the back was fantastic, not seen a phone like it since.

This is the replacement to my Nokia Lumia 930 and it's my first ever Android handset. I've been using Windows Phone since 2011, before then I had an iPhone. Nice 'phone, well built and cost €240 here in The Netherlands from T-mobile. I have made use of the €50 cashback deal, so it really only cost me €190, a bargain for such a phone, especially considering the high end build quality and the Zeiss camera.

I'm still getting my head around the Android settings, so over complicated compared to the Windows Phone OS. Not all apps run as they should on Android, a problem I didn't have with the apps I had on my Lumia 930. Tesla Unread for example is not working with Facebook whatsoever, even after a complete re-install of the Oreo OS. That's just a small irritation and doesn't distract from the fact that I'm more than happy with the Nokia 7.1.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom