NVIDIA GeForce Now now available, play with any PC titles with your TV-Box

D

Deleted member 765458

" The GeForce NOW service is now officially available on all his compatible devices such as NVIDIA Shield TV, Windows PC, MAC, Smartphones, Tablets and Android TV-Box. This is the perfect option to play any powerful triple A title that we have purchased on any digital platform such as Steam, UPlay, GOG, Battle.net, Origin or similar without restrictions on any device with basic hardware. "

Has this not been around for ages?? Slightly confused as I have been using this for some time now?

Ah, I see. I have been using the version where you host the games yourself and can play on other devices. This is using Nvidia’s hardware to host right?

yes you need a fast ethernet and pay a monthlt app fee

" The NVIDIA GeForce NOW service allows us to access a large catalog of PC games directly including 50 free titles such as Fortnite. These titles are adapted to the Shield gamepad or similar ones like the PS4, in any TV-Box with Android we can also use keyboard and mouse without problems as we have been able to verify.

The game is installed on a server of a Virtual PC that manages Nvidia with the latest hardware with all updated game drivers and patches and so we forget these concerns, we just have to add it in our GeForce NOW library and launch it from This application. "

I have to say that I was very impressed when I tried it last night. It was connected via wireless and I was playing Borderlands 3. It loaded at least 3x faster than my Xbox one X and PS4 pro of which I own the game on as well (I know.....sad! what can I say I'm a Borderlands slut).

I have to say that I was very impressed when I tried it last night. It was connected via wireless and I was playing Borderlands 3. It loaded at least 3x faster than my Xbox one X and PS4 pro of which I own the game on as well (I know.....sad! what can I say I'm a Borderlands slut).
Can ask what device you played it on and your broadband speed ?

cheers

Can ask what device you played it on and your broadband speed ?

cheers
I played it on a Nvidia shield pro and my broadband speed is 350mb down 30mb up.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom