RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Release date: 01/06/2020

Onward_4K.jpg

Steelbook option, thread: Onward (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbooks)

Attachments

• Onward_4K (info).jpg
    Onward_4K (info).jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Watched this on D+ via DNS and thought it was decent.

Has anyone received their copy yet ?
If so is there a slipcover ? :)

Based on the art there is a slip cover and I can’t think of a Disney release in recent times that didn’t come with one.

That’s why i asked because Disney didn’t deliver their standard release with a slipcover which normally do to 😇
I ordered a copy so fingers crossed 🙂

Mine has arrived from HMV and it does have a sleeve but no bonus disc as advertised

The steelbooks were missing the disc too, the only version I've seen to include the clearly advertised bonus disc is the 3D amaray.

My copy arrived today from Amazon and also no bonus disc. Maybe it was canned due to the corona crisis 😟

Thank eff I bought the US disc instead.

I finally managed to email the right person about the missing bonus disk in the UHD version. They are sending me out a 3D version of the film that contains the bonus disk. The email address i used was: [email protected]

I finally managed to email the right person about the missing bonus disk in the UHD version. They are sending me out a 3D version of the film that contains the bonus disk. The email address i used was: [email protected]
Thank you, I have just sent an email. I loved this film and was disappointed with the lack of the advertised bonus disc

Yeah! I got the same email reply this morning. At least they are doing something about it once we hit on the right email address. The so called "help@disney" one was anything but. I told them "You are supposed to be help at Disney, why don't you find out who can help me and let me know" Needless to say I haven't heard from them since! :laugh:
I also got £5 off when I pre-ordered it from Amazon with one of those £5 off £25+ codes they give out from time to time and £5 refund for not having the bonus disc, so result. :thumbsup:

I emailed HMV and they gave me that address, received a 3D Blu-ray with bonus disc last week.

Got my 3D copy with bonus disc today also, the box it arrived in was stupidly large, but can't complain. Thanks for sharing that email.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom