Oppo UHD BD player later 2016

Really wish my ub900 and sammy j7500 had blu multiregion :( no idea how to add the functionality either, if its even possible.
Mod kits Sam. I put my own in my oppo :) normally just making a few connections inside, unfortunately it can invalidate you warranty, but you can usually by them pre installed. Since I want to buy uhds from anywhere in the world, sometimes the regular Blu-ray will be locked, so my uhd player will have to have to be multiregional to be on the safe side.

Mod kits Sam. I put my own in my oppo :) normally just making a few connections inside, unfortunately it can invalidate you warranty, but you can usually by them pre installed. Since I want to buy uhds from anywhere in the world, sometimes the regular Blu-ray will be locked, so my uhd player will have to have to be multiregional to be on the safe side.
The warranty im not bothered about, not on the sammy anyway. But if adding a mod kit means i need to physically open up the player and solder a new part in, i can see that going very badly for me :rotfl:

Done a few on the Oppo their were quite easy,but the Samsung or Panasonic :thumbsdow
Yeah i gave it a quick google when the lionsgate uhds continued to come with locked blus. My search results were not positive :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom