Panasonic AX802 led tv owners thread.

Well, my main board is currently in Germany being repaired, after developing the 'power button only, many flashes on standby light' issue. A factory reset brought it back to life for a few days but it died again and could not be coaxed back. Anyone had any experience with (apparently Martin Dawes) warrenty service? I've been without the TV for a month now - I've told my retailer (local Euronics) they've got until the end of the month before I start making a nuisance of myself.

Hey Guys, looking for TX AX802B mother board or tv for such spares....Anything on offer or where to find?

Anyone know if AX802 uses the same backlight strips as AS802?

I have an AS800 here (Canada) with 1 blink problem and hoping they are the same backlights to increase my chances of getting parts on eBay. Thanks

Well, after taking a month in Germany and coming back fixed it's died again. Picked up today. Has anyone else had this set replaced under warranty?

I have on offer TNPH1100 2A motherboard, with an issue, maybe it is a fix for someone...

Attachments

• 52920215_1590188014458816_4836434265388351488_n.jpg
    52920215_1590188014458816_4836434265388351488_n.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 465
I have an issue with my AX802.
I’m trying to access Netflix on the set, but when I select it, the TV screen goes black and after 6/7 seconds turns itself off and restarts. Doesn’t do it with other apps though

Anyone else having a problem with the inbuilt Netflix app now regularly not saving the position you get to in a show?

I've listed my AS800 motherboard and power supply on eBay Canada.
I doubt the motherboard is compatible with UK sets but it's probably good for parts.
The power supply appears to be universal AC voltage.

Looking for opinions. I'm thinking of buying a new tv in the black friday sales. I currently own a 58" AX802 in mint condition. A friend wants to buy if from me but I'm not sure of a price. I don't want to overcharge but equally I don't want to be too cheap as I'm putting the cash towards the new tv. Does £300 sound about right? Any input appreciated.

Looking for opinions. I'm thinking of buying a new tv in the black friday sales. I currently own a 58" AX802 in mint condition. A friend wants to buy if from me but I'm not sure of a price. I don't want to overcharge but equally I don't want to be too cheap as I'm putting the cash towards the new tv. Does £300 sound about right? Any input appreciated.

Sounds fair to me. Let’s face it second hand TVs aren’t worth a lot. But it’s a very nice TV so your friend is getting a good deal and you’re getting a deposit for you new model.

Tony

Sounds fair to me. Let’s face it second hand TVs aren’t worth a lot. But it’s a very nice TV so your friend is getting a good deal and you’re getting a deposit for you new model.

Tony
Sounds fair to me also

Hi, Looking for final options here as my 50AX802b tv is out of 5 year warranty and has a fault.

The problem is that it is stuck in the Home Screen/Smart software mode i.e. it won't let you exit from this and therefore the TV is unusable. I have tried many Shipping Mode resets to no avail. When you get to the end of the rebuild, the Tutorial comes up and before you can finish this, there is some sort of drop out or flicker which blanks the screen for a second. This stops the tutorial, and you then cannot leave the home screen mode. The dropout/flickering keeps happening every 30 seconds or so. I have changed the remote batteries in case it was the remote.
I have no access from the remote to change input, exit from home screen, access the TV setup menu, change volume etc. The image shown is where I get to (I didn't bother setting up channels this time), and only factory resets using the TV volume button and the remote MENU button seem to work.
It's a great TV and a shame to dispose of it but unless there's a way of wiping the SMART software, I have no other choice. I have also tried to downgrade or overwrite the firmware (3.128) but it won't let you do either.
This all seems to have coincided with the change from normal SKY to SKY Q box.
Any advice appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_5965.JPG
    IMG_5965.JPG
    219.1 KB · Views: 375
Thanks for the heads up. Still using this TV with a 5 port 4K HDMI switch plugged into HDMI 4!

Has anyone had their TV firmware updated over the air or via download from t’internet?

Just updated mine using the USB stick method. Cant see any actual difference to pre update. Anyone?

Updated mine via the on screen menu, not noticed any differences yet.

Is it possible to watch terrestrial DVB-T2 H.265 (HEVC) channels on AX800 / AX802?

...how?

TV doesn't find any of those channels

antenna is very good (100% signal)

thanks for info of new firmware . I am still rocking this TV as my monitor via Display port :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I'm trying to instal the new firmware (3.130) but both options of update (menu and USB stick) don't work. From USB option I receive the 0099 error code.

Someone here had the same problem?

I've attached the photos of the error screens.

Attachments

• 101664790_940752819687907_1921150008350998528_n.jpg
    101664790_940752819687907_1921150008350998528_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 259
  • 101715721_982052168894544_6284447287682793472_n.jpg
    101715721_982052168894544_6284447287682793472_n.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 229
Not had that problem when I updated but to be honest Ive seen no difference since updating so I would bother.

The big problem is now the TV doesn't me allow to use any App! So I can't use Netflix, Youtube, etc. I lost all my smart TV functions due this damn update that doesn't change anything!

Not had that problem when I updated but to be honest Ive seen no difference since updating so I would bother.

Can you try again! I just used the menu system (no usb) and it worked no problem.

I tried several times via menu and other several times via USB, same problem all the time...
The TV was working perfectly 1,5 months ago, and now this... :mad:

another last resort is to factory reset but if you have no other choice.

sometimes just unplug the power cable leave it for 5 mins and plug cable in and turn back on it will fixed some issues.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom