Panasonic EZ952 4K OLED TV owners and discussion thread

Note that there seems to be a special commitment to the 2017 series with long-term support:

2017 EX/EZ = 9 firmwares in 6 years
2016 DX = 4 firmwares in 2 years
2015 CX = 11 firmwares in 3 years
2014 AX = 8 firmwares in 6 years (7 of which the first 2 years)

Anyone having issues with the Disney+ App? I'd factory reset the TV before it went to be repaired a while ago but have only just got around to reinstalling Apps today.

I get the onscreen code which you have to enter on the Disney website. I login ok and it says TV setup but the TV itself does nothing and just remains showing the code screen.

Tried via mobile and a laptop as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the App but no joy. Can't get past the code screen.

Other Apps are fine and installed without a hitch.

Last edited:
Just done it, no issues

Disney+ working ok on my tv
IMG_4778.jpeg

Disney+ is now working but only after giving me the manual option to log in after reinstalling the App (again).

Still no 5.1 audio though....:thumbsdow

Disney+ is now working but only after giving me the manual option to log in after reinstalling the App (again).

Still no 5.1 audio though....:thumbsdow
I recently upgraded from an EZ to an LZ1500 and I thoroughly recommend it. Atmos, Dolby Vision etc. Made me realise how slow the apps had become on the EZ too.

I recently upgraded from an EZ to an LZ1500 and I thoroughly recommend it. Atmos, Dolby Vision etc. Made me realise how slow the apps had become on the EZ too.

I was looking at an LZ1500 but as my EZ panel was replaced under warranty I'll keep it a while longer. To be honest, given the cost of the panel it would have been cheaper to give me a new TV.

I still have an LG E7 with Dolby Vision etc so I'm not missing out as such.

Does anyone use the Apple TV+ app on this TV?

If so, are you able to view content in your library? I have logged into the app but my purchases are not available, there is no library tab at the top of the screen.

Or is this TV too old now and needs a newer version of the Apple app?

have you considered using the apple tv hardware? Thats what I do with this TV and its wonderful, so much better than trying to use its smart functionality which I think is poor in general

I do use the Apple TV box normally, but mine has just packed up, so until I get a new one, wanted to use the TV app instead, but appears I can't watch my purchases on it anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom