Bargain Expired Panasonic FZ952 @ eBay Panasonic refurb site

Dodgexander

Solutions
Reaction score
Just got an email from eBay saying they reduced the 55" version to £1100 by another £100 which makes it a good buy if you are someone looking for a TV that also comes with good sound, at only £50 more than people have been buying the 55" LG B8.

The 65" version I am not sure has changed in price, but still represents decent value at only £200 more than the LG B8's new price together with the better built in sound.

Remember though, the TV is only really recommended over the cheaper models if you want better built in sound. If you don't the extra money probably isn't justified for most peoples uses.

Also bearing in mind new products can be found often with 5-6 year warranties from retailers whilst this is the standard 1 year warranty from Panasonic.

Great deals from Panasonic Official Outlet | eBay Shops

Panasonic FZ952 (TX-65FZ952B) Review
&
Panasonic FZ series (802 & 952) OLED Owners Thread
&
2018-2019 OLED Comparison
&
OLED Burn In Risk

Bumping this because I have seen they have had further price drops. strangequark managed to pick up the 65" FZ952 or £1200.

I can't seem to check past sales any more on their website but this is usually a good sign that other models (and sizes) have dropped in price too so its worth keeping an eye out.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom