Panasonic Soundbar - Newbie (please help)

Comalley2018

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a new Panasonic Soundbar arriving today, but I'm not sure of the best way to connect my various devices. I currently have the following:

Panasonic 4K TV (4 HDMI sockets, including 1 ARC connection)
Panasonic 4K Blu Ray player
Sky Q 2TB Box
Nvidia Shield TV Box 2017

The new Soundbar has 2 HDMI in ports, plus 1 ARC in/out port. Can/should any of my devices be connected to the Soundbar by Bluetooth? Should I be considering a splitter to connect 3 devices via 2 HDMI ports, with the ARC connections running separately?

Sorry for all the questions, but obviously I want the system to run and sound as well as it can.

Thanks in advance,

Christian

soundbar to arc, you can plug any of the other devices into the tv or soundbar , persoanally would plug as much as poss into the tv.
bluetooth has ltd bandwidth so connecting your tv to it in that manor will heavily compromise the sound quality.

Hello all,

I have a new Panasonic Soundbar arriving today, but I'm not sure of the best way to connect my various devices. I currently have the following:

Panasonic 4K TV (4 HDMI sockets, including 1 ARC connection)
Panasonic 4K Blu Ray player
Sky Q 2TB Box
Nvidia Shield TV Box 2017

The new Soundbar has 2 HDMI in ports, plus 1 ARC in/out port. Can/should any of my devices be connected to the Soundbar by Bluetooth? Should I be considering a splitter to connect 3 devices via 2 HDMI ports, with the ARC connections running separately?

Sorry for all the questions, but obviously I want the system to run and sound as well as it can.

Thanks in advance,

Christian

Hi
I have a Panasonic oled TV and Panasonic soundbar and 4k player. And sky q etc
I plug everything into the TV then TV to soundbar via arc, except for the 4k player. The player has video out and audio out so I connect the video to the TV and audio to the soundbar. But you could just connect everything to the TV and let arc to soundbar handle the sound.
Enjoy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom