Panasonic TC-PVT60 what's it worth?

Mr_Maz

Established Member
Reaction score
Debating upgrading to 4k throughout the house.

How much do you think my 5yr old TV is going worth Panasonic TC-PVT60 65"?

Thanks

This is always a tricky question, as older technology doesn't often have any inherent value - it's worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it, so targeting the right people is key to getting a decent price. I would post in the plasma forum as well as checking sold prices (filter for 'completed listings') on eBay to get an idea. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's possible to search through older adverts in the TV Classified section on this forum.

The physical size and weight is the main problem with selling a large plasma TV so you'll need to find a buyer willing to travel to you to pick it up but, saying that, there are people still interested in the technology and well looked-after second-hand, later generation plasmas are still an attractive prospect to some, if the plasma forum is anything to go by at least. I'm sure I've seen the occasional 'wanted' post or message for similar models.

If I can get my old GT30 back up and running at some stage, it'll be going in the spare room :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom