Panasonic VT50 - Part 15

zAndy1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
For wrists? :D

Bowling glove :D

In other news went to the hospital for the camera up my nose.
Seems that my left nostral has a kink in it.
This plus my swelling ment this might the cause to my eye problems.
So Im off the steriod nasel spray and on some tablets which means it will keep my sinuses pretty much clear reducing the swelling.
So the VT may become a permanent tv...for a few years. :)

Bowling glove :D

In other news went to the hospital for the camera up my nose.
Seems that my left nostral has a kink in it.
This plus my swelling ment this might the cause to my eye problems.
So Im off the steriod nasel spray and on some tablets which means it will keep my sinuses pretty much clear reducing the swelling.
So the VT may become a permanent tv...for a few years. :)

Mmm, I am still looking forward to your review of the W9. ;)

Sorry

Contrast 35. :)

Phew! Was begining to think i didnt have a UK model then! Lol.

This TV is light years ahead of my old sammy! If i could just make the screen abit brighter.
it seems CATS is great in daytime! But pants @ night and not so good with ambient light. How can it tell between daylight and electric light! Crazy!

Phew! Was begining to think i didnt have a UK model then! Lol.

This TV is light years ahead of my old sammy! If i could just make the screen abit brighter.
it seems CATS is great in daytime! But pants @ night and not so good with ambient light. How can it tell between daylight and electric light! Crazy!

I would turn cats off. I dont use it.

Hey all,

Sorry if this has already been addressed somewhere. Feeling pretty dumb right now... where is the headphone socket on the VT50? I've plugged my headphones in (Studio Beats for a game I intend to start tonight) but no sound is coming through the headphones.

Any thoughts??

Cheers,
Gilzor

In the audio options theres a volume control setting for headphones. Its seperate to the normal volume control.
Not ventured round the back of my tv for awhile but can check later. ;)

In the audio options theres a volume control setting for headphones. Its seperate to the normal volume control.
Not ventured round the back of my tv for awhile but can check later. ;)

Unfortunately still not working :(

Plugged the headphones into what I *think* is the headphone socket, turned them on (Beats are battery powered), then messed with the headphone volume in the sound menu and still nothing :(

I'm such an idiot... completed missed both the PROPER headphone jack *AND* the bloomin headphones icon! All working now :)

I'm such an idiot... completed missed both the PROPER headphone jack *AND* the bloomin headphones icon! All working now :)

:D:D:D
Nice one. Mission solved. :)

Guys, just gotta say this TV is amazing. The black level is incredible, the clarity is crystal and every detail is leaving me in awe!

i will certainly not be moving away from high end tv's again! This is in a league of its own compared to my old samsung... I knew i was missing out but just didnt know by how many miles!! Lol.. Infact light years!

Really impressed!

cant wait to enjoy every single one of my blurays! ;)

Guys, just gotta say this TV is amazing. The black level is incredible, the clarity is crystal and every detail is leaving me in awe!

i will certainly not be moving away from high end tv's again! This is in a league of its own compared to my old samsung... I knew i was missing out but just didnt know by how many miles!! Lol.. Infact light years!

Really impressed!

cant wait to enjoy every single one of my blurays! ;)

Good to hear. :)

Wow wow wow was how my brother worded it when he saw Game of Thrones last night on my VT.
Re watched for the million time Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children Complete. Just amazing :);)

Wow wow wow was how my brother worded it when he saw Game of Thrones last night on my VT.
Re watched for the million time Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children Complete. Just amazing :);)
You might want to use that as demo material if you go the W905 route mate.
My Sony didn't handle series 3 episode 9 well at all. It couldn't cope with the dark scenes full of muddy browns. Great episode but it looked horrid.

I'm thinking more and more that I'll have to risk a VT65 or GT60. LCD grey blacks are getting to me.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom