Parasite Review & Comments

Very slightly off topic, I see region B blurays of these are on ebay. At £20, it's not much difference from a cinema visit overall, but wondered if anyone has brought a copy and all's ok with the subtitles?
Yes, I watched it at home with Subs and they were spot on.

absolute garbage, I rather watch paint dry

Very slightly off topic, I see region B blurays of these are on ebay. At £20, it's not much difference from a cinema visit overall, but wondered if anyone has brought a copy and all's ok with the subtitles?
Probably better off buying it directly from JBHiFi ~£13+p&p.
The eBay listings are ~£20 plus you’ll probably have to pay ~£8 customs charges on top of shipping from Australia as it’s over the threshold.

Probably better off buying it directly from JBHiFi ~£13+p&p.
The eBay listings are ~£20 plus you’ll probably have to pay ~£8 customs charges on top of shipping from Australia as it’s over the threshold.

isnt the customs threshold £15 before postage?

Yes so the eBay listings (~£20) would attract customs charges, but if buying direct from JBHiFi (~£13) it wouldn’t.

The Ebay listing for £20.99 is from a UK seller tho with delivery by next Thursday so they must have imported them already. Tempted as no guarantee we will get a UK release anytime soon.

The Ebay listing for £20.99 is from a UK seller tho with delivery by next Thursday so they must have imported them already. Tempted as no guarantee we will get a UK release anytime soon.
Do it!

Just bagged myself a copy from the UK seller, and very much looking forward to it arriving next week! :smashin:

I traveled to South Korea for the World Cup, they're the coldest uncaring ppl in the world, there's no sense humor what so ever. I have no sympathy for their movies I care less for their humorless movies

I traveled to South Korea for the World Cup, they're the coldest uncaring ppl in the world, there's no sense humor what so ever. I have no sympathy for their movies I care less for their humorless movies

Yeh but the women there are so hot so all is forgiven :smashin:

Insulting / swearing / racist / threatening in the extreme
But of course " me love u long time"...

18 years ago...:rolleyes:

In 20 years time will people still be judging the US people based on Trump?

This coming from someone from the USA..... Hahahaha. The world thinks you are a joke

This coming from someone from the USA..... Hahahaha. The world thinks you are a joke
There aren’t any more cold blooded & uncaring people than those who have regular mass shootings in their country, & refuse to do anything about it...

Looking at his posting history, I’m pretty sure he’s just a troll posting trash for the sake of it.

You have “Iron Man 2” as your avatar, that’s about all I need to know about your taste in film.
Its worse its Iron Man 3

Its worse its Iron Man 3
:)
41F11C7F-B7CE-4527-91BA-40C6502101CB.jpeg

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
:smashin:

UK release isn’t until June! Parasite (Blu-ray Steelbook)

What a right royal bloody shafting we're getting over here with this film.

Hopefully it might get bumped forward.

Also looks like there's a black and white cinema release coming soon for this. But just how many places will show it I wonder. Hopefully it might make it onto a blu-ray.

Oscar for Best International Feature 🏆🎞

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom