Passive soundbar

Woody5

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello, can anyone recommend a good passive soundbar to pair with my 65” C9 tv.

I was originally gonna buy a complete separate 5.1.2 setup but I don’t have the space distance for the RCL speakers as they have to go underneath the tv. I would like to mount it inside a recess so the slimmer the better if it’s possible.

my budget is small and can’t go above £1,000.

thank you.

Look at the Goldenear supercinema x , I paid 1k for mine a few years ago quick look online shows you can get one for around £600 which is wild value, The unit really does sound far larger than wjat you would expect, mate it with a good sub, such as BK and you will have an amazing sounding system. Tons of great reviews online , it really is the dogs!

Look at the Goldenear supercinema x , I paid 1k for mine a few years ago quick look online shows you can get one for around £600 which is wild value, The unit really does sound far larger than wjat you would expect, mate it with a good sub, such as BK and you will have an amazing sounding system. Tons of great reviews online , it really is the dogs!
Where do you see them for 600 mate?
Thanks

Where do you see them for 600 mate?
Thanks
Just had another trawl on internet, who ever was offering it isn't any more , but its a month ago so guess its gone.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom