PC inside arcade not working properly

kj23

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I was wondering if i could maybe get some help/advice on this please. I have an arcade machine that is ran by a PC and runs MALA arcade emulator software that wasn't working properly software wise and hasn't been turned on for a couple of years probably and now i get the screen at booting up in the attached photo. It should just automatically load up with no buttons needing pressed.
I didn't set this up initially and know pretty much nothing about it or computers in general really, i obviously need to sort this issue out to get to the original problem.
There is nothing attached or inside the cabinet to press button wise so i got a USB keyboard and mouse from my sister but they are both getting power but not doing anything. I'm stuck a bit on how to get passed this initial screen.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3842.JPG
    IMG_3842.JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 56
I'm no expert, but possibly a hard drive failure as its reporting a drive change.

You may need an old style PS2 keyboard, as older bios's do not always recognise USB keyboards. Charity shops are a good place to find them.

Right, thanks. I was hoping my sister was going to give me an older style keyboard with the old skool fitting on instead of usb. There's power going to it but it's not recognising any keyboard inputs.
Dunno about the hard drive, as i said it's whatever was in there when i got it and it was working last time i used it. It's been moved around a few times so possibly something has come lose or damaged.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom