Perhaps they're right, there would be less violence if women ran the world?

pinnocchio

Prominent Member
Reaction score
If Kathleen Kennedy was President everything would turn to shit!

Err.........

I've had a few whatsapps sent with women fighting in them from America and Europe. In these short videos the "Ladies" are usually half naked or more by the end.

*gets bucket of cold water ready*

Perhaps I am showing my age here, but can anyone translate this into comprehensible English please:

"I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags".

Thanks!

Perhaps I am showing my age here, but can anyone translate this into comprehensible English please:

"I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags".

Thanks!

Mate, you're embarrassing yourself now.

"Can we play hide and seek, I'll let you go first, you can't hide by putting a bag on your head."

Obvious isn't it?

Thanks!
Let you sneak diss me I’m guessing prob means I let you insult me behind my back.
Let you lie on me prob means let you lie about me.
Had to google stop my bags. Apparently means to hinder someone’s ability to generate income.

Let you sneak diss me I’m guessing prob means I let you insult me behind my back.
Let you lie on me prob means let you lie about me.
Had to google stop my bags. Apparently means to hinder someone’s ability to generate income.

See? You had to Google the last one!

I'm a taxi driver. Would much rather take four drunk men than four drunk women.

I'm getting old, I'm not sure I could manage four times with either sex any more :D I'd start with the women though...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom