Pes 2020

Most recent update plays a lot better.

Is there anyone playing my club co-op online.
Or is anyone doing CLAN co-op.

There is no option to play 2v2 online with friends which is a shame

Is there anyone playing my club co-op online.
Or is anyone doing CLAN co-op.

There is no option to play 2v2 online with friends which is a shame

I sometimes do 2v2 with my mate. From the MyClub Co-op option. Are you not able to?

Most of the time its 2v2, every now and then you'll come up against a 3.

I put a ridiculous amount of hours into last year's game, but nowhere near as much this year.

Most recent update plays a lot better.
Agreed, definitely improved things. I didn't think the updates necessarily made gameplay tweaks but it clearly does.

Oh and for a youtube channel with advice on gameplay, try spoonypizzas - very good.

Agreed, definitely improved things. I didn't think the updates necessarily made gameplay tweaks but it clearly does.

Oh and for a youtube channel with advice on gameplay, try spoonypizzas - very good.

Yep I am scares the knew euro upgrade spoils the game engine as it plays great just now.

And yes, I've watched spoony vids and it's helped me get up to around 700 online points at the moment and managed to beat some 800+ opponents.

The best word is 'patience', particularly when defending. The more you hold sprint or run the more you will get torn apart!

Is anyone planning to get Pes 21?

I won’t be. Partly because I found Pes 20 so frustrating, the dribbling and my inability to beat players one on one even with the likes of Messi - I could only win by passing the ball around opponents. I’d quite like to get Messi or whoever and dribble past a good few players every now and then. Also found free kicks frustrating. Admittedly I’m not the best at them but then my CPU opposition on Master League almost always scores (irrespective of which team) from dangerous positions.

Love the passing aspect of the game and the ball physics and the multiple and original ways of scoring goals, but ultimately i find it too frustrating.

Given the new game looks like it’s just a roster and kit update, but same gameplay, I think I’ll pass and get Fifa 21 for a change (after 2 years of Pes). If I get Pes 21 it’ll be free on Game Pass, but I don’t see the point if it’s the same as this game.

Not a chance sadly. It's very unfortunate to be honest that the position we're in has meant they won't be bringing a new game out given that this years was so poor (obviously more important things in life I know!).

I'd have been all over it had it been an update to 2019, but they really let the standard slip back down this time around and I've no interest in playing more of the same.

Won't look at Fifa though either, so looks like it'll be a year without a footy game for me. Will have to get Champ Man back out I think.

I play Football Manager 20 Touch at the moment. Loaded up the full FM game and the amount of stuff to do on it was ridiculous - it felt like a job. Touch is paired down enough to make it fun but not as bare as mobile. first time I’ve bought FM in probably 10+ years, but I have fond memories of playing CM 2, 3 and 2000/01 back in the hey day.

Looking at pes 21. As frustrating as 20 has been i do love it. But can I buy different team editions. ? And would they all wprk together. Id ideally like the barca as well as arsenal versions.

I curious as to how the 2021 edition gonna work. Do we need to keep PES 2020 or is it gonna combine or what?

Its supposed to be an update so I'd say yes

Should my gp carry over ? And my club coins?.

Very little chance of that. You can bet the player rolls will be crap as well, as they'll be looking to make up some lost revenue by not releasing a full game.

Loving the update 👍

Do you have to own PES 20 if you buy this update version of PES 21? Cheers

How do I do the un interruptedable goal celebrations

Hi all..is anyone playing on ps5? I'm getting bad judder when playing online games..

Last edited:
Hi all..is anyone playing on ps5? I'm getting bad judder when playing online games..

PES 2021 is the only game I play on PS4 Pro. I was hoping it would play well on PS5, any update please?

Yes I was playing it on the wrong TV setting. (Ps5)

Changed to game and runs like a dream

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom