Philips 55PUS7334 Bluetooth and WiFi problems

shazbat69

Novice Member
Reaction score
The above Smart TV was delivered and set up 2 days ago. Since then I have experienced the 2 problems below. I have read the manual and also the help section on the TV, but cannot get them to work. Can anyone advise please.

1. The TV keeps losing its internet connection. I have to keep going into settings every day and reconnecting it. I have tried allocating it it’s own reserved IP address on the Virgin router, but this hasn’t helped.

2. I have tried pairing the TV by Bluetooth to my iPad, my Samsung phone and my Bluetooth headset. But it won’t pair with any of them.

I havent experienced the internet connection issue but im beginning to think bluetooth siimply isnt
working, cant pair with remote or anything else.
I think it actually did once after a full reset but ive reset again since then.

I've got the same problem with Bluetooth on 50 inch. TV is not able to be discovered after a day or so out the box. Very annoying. Philips tech are asking for logs and to try running other software downloaded from internet. I don't have the time and they are really no help. Not very impressed

I havent experienced the internet connection issue but im beginning to think bluetooth siimply isnt
working, cant pair with remote or anything else.
I think it actually did once after a full reset but ive reset again since then.
Hey. Did you find a fix for this? I'm getting my third TV replacement tomorrow. Really annoying. Many thanks

I have the same internet issue, every day I have to discover and connect it again. My router use 5 and 2.4 ghz, I have an hidden SID but I don't know if is this the problem.
Bye

Go into router settings and rename 5ghz and 2.4hz so you tell tell the difference ,same password for both so you dont change that choose 2.4ghz and it wont keep switching from 2.4 to 5 ,that is the problem

I use a Bluetooth game pad on the tv - and I have to physically unplug the tv each day or it just goes wappy- it connects first time when newly started - but if I try to connect a previously paired item the next day with no reboot it either connects and then drops off or just doesn’t work. Annoying but workable

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom