Philips 65PUS8204 firmware update TPM191E _ 101.001.123.008

Thank you
I checked the link and messages you mentioned. I just have one question. Now my TV has the latest version 0.98.

After downloading the upgrade loader .pkg file of the 0.98 version to the TV via usb, will the TV have the 0.98 version or will it have the factory version? In this way, will I be able to downgrade with the .upg file of the older version? I will be glad if you answer.
Not sure I understand what you are asking.Whatever version you want to revert back to will be the same as the ota version.Just make sure you have auto update disabled otherwise you will update to latest version again.By reverting back you will get prompted that there is a newer version available every time you switch on tv.
The downgrade will work if it is the right one for your model.If it isn't it just won't work.So no harm done.Do this at your own risk.So the reason you want to roll back must be justifiably. Patience is a virtue and you might take a few tries before you succeed but others have succeeded so you should be OK.Good luck.

Not sure I understand what you are asking.Whatever version you want to revert back to will be the same as the ota version.Just make sure you have auto update disabled otherwise you will update to latest version again.By reverting back you will get prompted that there is a newer version available every time you switch on tv.
The downgrade will work if it is the right one for your model.If it isn't it just won't work.So no harm done.Do this at your own risk.So the reason you want to roll back must be justifiably. Patience is a virtue and you might take a few tries before you succeed but others have succeeded so you should be OK.Good luck.
So if there is version 0.98 on the pc, do I need to download the .pkg file of version 0.98 for downgrade?
What I mean is this. Let's say the TV has version .98. When I install the pkg file of version 002, will the TV have 002 version or will it be the original firmware, then will I downgrade to the version I want?

So if there is version 0.98 on the pc, do I need to download the .pkg file of version 0.98 for downgrade?
What I mean is this. Let's say the TV has version .98. When I install the pkg file of version 002, will the TV have 002 version or will it be the original firmware, then will I downgrade to the version I want?
The version you use to downgrade is the one that you will get.Once it installs the tv will want to upgrade to newest version so you need to have auto update off.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom