pioneer home cinema system - left in a new house i just bought

dirtyharryuk

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi, i just bought a new house, and the previous owner left his home cinema gear there, i would be interetsed if its any good or worth anything, here are ohotos and model numbers etc.

humax ci 5100 interface
i1.jpg

jvc something or other!
i2.jpg

Pioneer vsa e08 multi chnnel amplifier

i3.jpg

Pioneer dv 717 dvd player
i4.jpg

some strange looking controller

i6.jpg

bose speakers - 5 with sub acousticmass 15 - home theatre speakers (cost £1,100 new i read)
i7.jpg

Pioneer PDP 433mxe 43 inch plasma display
i5.jpg

plus 5 remote controls and:
pda-50 video card
PDK - TS01 video stand
VSXD510 - Multi channel receiever
tons of weird and wonderful cables
all instruction manuals and reciepts/boxes etc

could anyone give their opinions on this gear, i dont really want it, but havve no idea who would want it or how to sell it! any advice appreciated on what you think its worth etc
thankss

Last edited:
I'll take it off your hands :devil: lol

Seriously though, ya best bet has gotta be checking on the trader threads & eveyrones fave auction site to get ideas on prices I think

they left in a hurry then. you should do some research and find out about all the kit like the cables and flog it all if you dont want it. i dont know personally the value but i am sure some one here will

I can name one of the pieces of kit, the DVD player looks like a DV717, a few years old now I trugded all the way across london on a sunday morning as you couldnt get one for love nor money just after release and I found a shop that had one. mind you it releaved me of about £600.

its been sat in its original box in my loft for years and a few months ago i decided to sell it so checked on the big auction site and there was one that went unsold but was up for £25.

How dissapointed was I.

I have to ask, what do you mean they left in a hurry, did they have the mafia after them or something ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom