Question Pioneer vsx-lx70 stuck in Stereo mode can’t go back to master audio any ideas?

D

Deleted member 507786

Hi people, I have got the Pioneer vsx-lx70 amp stuck in stereo mode can someone help me get back to master audio? Thanks.

Leaving the unit switched on disconnect the power chord. Leave off for a minute and replace the power chord. It may work, no guarantee.

Nope, didn’t work anymore ideas? The manual is online but I have looked through it but didn’t find anything. Can someone look, this is my dad’s system so desperate to fix it. Cheers.

Pioneer VSX-LX70 Factory Reset. Switch the receiver into standby. While holding down the SETUP button on the front panel, press STANDBY/ON. The display shows RESET NO. Press the ENTER button on the front panel. Select RESET using <- / -> , then press the ENTER button on the front panel.

You will have to go through the whole calibration and set up again but at least you will be able to cycle through the audio options to see if the problem is solved. Perhaps leave the factory reset for a while to see if anyone else has a solution.

Shame the powering off didn't work, it always worked with Pioneer players when the tray wouldn't open.

Got a slight problem, I tried to workout how I did it on my Pioneer sc-lx81 and now I got that stuck in stereo mode too. They are both still playing master audio DTS in the menu section but on the front of both amps is saying stereo.

Thanks mate, but can’t do setups by myself we have always paid a shop. Just need a point in the right direction. Cheers.

Worked it out mate you have to put the amp remote in standard setting. Phew! Cheers for the help.

Worked it out mate you have to put the amp remote in standard setting. Phew! Cheers for the help.
Ah yes, that would be auto on a Denon. Thought you had gone past that stage. Anyway, glad it's sorted.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom