Pirates of The Caribbean: Curse of The Black Pearl (Futureshop) -when this place was all fields

Karlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aQakjaT.jpg

7bhtlHk.jpg

Finally picked this up £46inc (most I've ever paid for a steel previously was £45 I think for the Metalpak of The King's Speech). Had to get it in the US and then reship it but well happy as it's in great condition. A great looking item too.

I think this was the first ever Steelbook I noticed along with the TF1 of Polanski's Pirates (best ever pirate film of course!).

These are what I think as collectible as they were dirt cheap then became interesting by luck -all these daft Novomedia types steels are not attractive to me because they are sold as being collectible (and are overpriced from day one). Some are nice and I'd like them but I can take or leave them.

I see Best Buy's version here seems to have a 2 disc holder whereas the Futureshop just had a cheapo 2p sleeve. I wonder what the price difference is as I just noticed 2 releases.

Zavvi's ugly sister:
yzCkKwc.jpg

Best pirate film and my 1st Steelbook:
dvotdNk.jpg

Not a fan of any of the piratey remakes so that's me sorted :D

Really like your cool Pirates of the Caribbean one of the best ever looking designs I seen, although I'm not a fan of the series.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom