Plasma Panasonic Viera TX-P42G-T30 black screen no sound

cidul

Novice Member
Reaction score
It no longer starts from the remote control and we can't even turn it off from the remote control. I start from the button on the panel, turn on the relay, the flashing green LED about 5sec, turn on the 2nd relay, the light stays green continuously, headlight sound and imagine .. I can only turn off the panel, from the remote control not ... (I think as I have a short in Power Board and work protection giving the source out ...) I mention that the voltage on Vsus ... is 0 .A help in troubleshooting, would be welcome ... Thanks anticipate all the best ...

Last edited by a moderator:
You pasted a whole bunch of Google translate web page into your post. I've deleted it. Please avoid doing this again.

It doesn't start from the remote control and I can't even turn it off from the remote. Start from the button TV on the panel, couple the first relay, flashing green light about 5 sec, couple the 2nd relay, the light remains green continuously, without sound and image .. Off can only on the panel, from the remote control does not ... (I think I have a short in Power Board and work protection giving the source out ...) I mention that the tension on Vsus... is 0 (zero)volts ...
A help in troubleshooting, would be welcome ... Early thanks and all the best... 20200425_144722.jpg20200425_144739.jpg20200425_145009.jpg20200426_110917.jpg

Check for and remake any dry solder joints on the pins of all the heatsink mounted power transistors.
Other than that try a replacement power supply board.

When I turn on the TV I can't measure anything, because the protection works and I don't have voltage ... I'm waiting for you to suggest how to turn on the power board so I can measure the voltages ... With gratitude and all the best.

Protection can kick in due to the dry joints I mentioned above.
Anything fault-finding wise is beyond the scope of this enthusiasts forum unfortunately.

After several "documentaries" I found on SN Board TNPA5457 D 400,D421 in short . With the SN Board removed .start the plasma and I have 8 red blinks, after which the sequence repeats .
Why with the SN board in tv , I had only continuous green light, power light, without any sequence (blinks) ?... What voltages should I have now on the power board, or the source remains uncoupled because of the protection? All the best.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom