PlayStation 2019 Wrap Up

KennyNinja74

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently I play most on a Friday afternoon, which I never do, Saturday or Sunday mornings are my peak times. Other than that, its definitely nailed me as an RPG fan :D

I can't remember me playing especially excessively on Thursdays. I feel they are typecasting me as a Speed Demon. 😂 🤔

cool love this kind of stuff love me some stats.

wish they actually on my console in a stats section

Apparently I only played two games last year, really not accurate!

I get taken to a Gaming Addiction help website.

hmm.jpg

I get this -

PLAYSTATION 2019 Wrap-Up is only available in select locations. Users must also be 18 years or older and have more than 10 gameplay hours for 2019 prior to December 10th.

Maybe a good job though because I'd only find out how many hours I actually wasted on Destiny 2 last year

I get this -

PLAYSTATION 2019 Wrap-Up is only available in select locations. Users must also be 18 years or older and have more than 10 gameplay hours for 2019 prior to December 10th.

Maybe a good job though because I'd only find out how many hours I actually wasted on Destiny 2 last year

I get the same message not sure why I have seen a fair few on Twitter reporting the same thing with no reply by Sony for a reason or fix.

Just in case anyone's missed it, if you scroll to the bottom of your wrap you get a code for a free theme..

mine didnt work properly it just came up with the ps3 games i played and none of the ps4 games

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom