Playstation Plus Games - Monthly updates

Played Bioshock on 360 I think? Never played Infinite, can't recall if I did 2, but a nice set of games.

>Firewall Zero Hour (4v4 tactical PS VR shooter)
Yay a PSVR free game!

Pity it's still got issues from launch, but it's maybe the best PvP shooter on PSVR. I really do wish the devs, made the old Rainbow Six Vegas Terrorist Hunt mode for FWZH.

Get in there!

Bioshock 1 was very enjoyable when i played it on the 360 so look forward to revisiting it on the PS4 and seeing how the follow ups fare.

I've been tempted for ages to buy the sims but could never bring myself to actually do it - now i don't have to :D

Good month but I already own both Firewall and Bioshock: The Collection and I have no interest in The Sims so I am going to moan...

What a load of tat. :)

all three bioshock games are excellent and they also include the dlc for all three games. I recommend minervas den dlc for bioshock 2 and the burial at sea pt1 and pt 2 dlc for infinite as well worth playing

I never played the Bioshock games (played the demo of the 1st but it didn't grab me so I didn't purchase it) - so I'm interested in finally playing these as they are so highly rated.

Good line up for those that done have them. Personally have Bioshock games on Xbox, and daughter plays Sims 4 on that too, and I have FZH, although like all my VR stuff I have hardly scratched the surface...very immersive though. I'm expecting to use VR more with PS5 as and when I buy one as the quality of visuals will be far smoother and should therefore help reduce motion sickness etc. Will get Series X day one though so not sure when I'll grab PS5.. I may wait unless they launch with the revamped GT Sport and it has full grid / game VR options with stable visuals. That would sway me for sure.

Anyway, If anyone hasn't played Bioshock games, 1 + 2 are utterly fantastic. Personally though I found Infinite a big disappointment. It never really appealed much as they changed the setting. For me a big part of the experience was the environment of Rapture and the atmosphere around it etc. Obviously that was lost for Infinite and in addition I just felt the game was nowhere near as good overall and I can't believe it scored so well...expect that was more a case of reviewers giving certain games a high score because of what they are and they feel it should get a high score, as opposed to how good it actually is.... Numerous Mario game spring to mind, Metal Gear Solids, etc plus Uncharted 3 which was a million miles away from Uncharted 2, which was one of the best games ever made. The 3rd I thought was pretty lame and incredibly tedious in parts. yet scored about the same.

I loved infinite and think it deserved the acclaim it got and the burial at sea dlc that is included in the collection is good as it links infinite back to rapture

Anyone know what's happened to the list of Instant Game Collection (PS Plus titles) page on Wikipedia? Used to have a massive list of all the past monthly titles for PS4/PS3/Vita but the page now seems to be empty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)
Looking at the deletion logs, it seems it was deleted as Wikipedia is supposed to be an encyclopedia and not to be used as a directory/catalogue (I don't really understand) Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of Instant Game Collection games (North America) (2nd nomination) - Wikipedia

The contents of the old list has been moved to here, which they felt was more appropriate (again I don't really understand)

My PS+ ran out in Feb (didn't realise I'd got a notification 7 days before warning me) so I'll miss out another month - I've completed SotC and not fussed with Sonic - plus haven't played online for a while now.

Already had and done SOTC and have no interest in Sonic so a none month for me, I had hoped that Sony would have added another VR title after last month but again they have gone backwards it's not like there is nothing to put out.

What am I missing with Goat Simulator? Spent an hour licking, ramming and jumping over stuff only to be rewarded with a splitting headache. Its arse..

What am I missing with Goat Simulator? Spent an hour licking, ramming and jumping over stuff only to be rewarded with a splitting headache. Its arse..

Whatever you were missing, I obviously missed it too. One of the worst games I’ve ever played.

I've read your post very carefully, twice. My conclusion is that you have everything :smashin: :D

Tried to play SOTC in the past but the controls are so bad I couldn't get past the first colossi. Currently playing The Last Guardian and it's the same but bearable.

Tried to play SOTC in the past but the controls are so bad I couldn't get past the first colossi. Currently playing The Last Guardian and it's the same but bearable.

last guardian man i lost it playing that game that bird dog made me so angry

I've never played this Shadow of The Colossus game. It's one of those PS2 games I missed out on for some reason. I'm tempted to get PS Plus just to play it. Is it really all that and a bag of chips?

I've never played this Shadow of The Colossus game. It's one of those PS2 games I missed out on for some reason. I'm tempted to get PS Plus just to play it. Is it really all that and a bag of chips?

It's quite short. I got it in CEX on A Friday afternoon, played for a bit that night then on Saturday afternoon and finished it on the Sunday morning. Traded it back in to CEX on the Sunday afternoon. Can't have played for any more than 6 or 7 hrs. Looks nice at 60FPS on the Pro but not really worth getting PS+ just to play it. Could probably pick it up for around 10 to 15 quid on ebay

What a great game SOTC is, was not a game I'd ever fancied and a couple of Colossus in was thinking of calling it a day. But I persisted with the clunky controls, even the at times maddening horse mechanics, and have found it a delight.

For a game all about arena boss fights, the barren world is quite vast and beautiful. I've a handful left to go and still feel guilty for slaying these magnificent beasts, but I'm now intrigued to see the ending.

Ps+ games got leaked early by the Playstation Access youtube channel which was quickly taken down again but was seen before that happened, The games will be on the 7th and are the following

Uncharted 4 & Dirt Rally 2.0

I read that yesterday, hope it correct as I want dirt 2

Would have preferred the Lost Legacy, its been on my wishlist and now it seems I should wait for it to appear as a lot of the Naughty Dogs back catalogue are being rolled out..

I'll happy play Dirt 2.0 mind, love a good rally game, even though I'm pants at them..

Ps+ games got leaked early by the Playstation Access youtube channel which was quickly taken down again but was seen before that happened, The games will be on the 7th and are the following

Uncharted 4 & Dirt Rally 2.0

Dirt Rally 2 is coming out with a Game Of The Year style package, which includes all the year one content, so I'm surprised to see it as a PS+ game. I guess there will be a year one DLC available, but still seems like an odd decision.

I'm glad Uncharted 4 is finally on PS+, been meaning to buy that since it came out!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom