Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham have big problem/s where as spurs are having the new manager bounce... Alli best player on the pitch.

Good half from Spurs and clear to see the differences in tactics. Getting the ball into the West Ham half of the pitch rather than trying to play through teams.
Alli looking like his old self and Son/Moura look dangerous. Hope Kane gets a couple of chances against this keeper.

Well that’s enough of my 2nd side of to watch my first.. and shout at the Notts F fans where were you when you were good.

joseout

Spurs have not won for a year away from home upsteps hammers First 60 mins pure class after that the typical crap at the back that will only get better with jose 3 points up and running get in

Disappointing losing that second goal but happy to get things moving again.

Opposing fans might not agree, but I thought Kane was superb.

ali was crap like most on here have said lol on our way to recover top4

Salah not quite fit enough yet, on the bench, but nice to see Ox starting.

joseout

Spurs have not won for a year away from home upsteps hammers First 60 mins pure class after that the typical crap at the back that will only get better with jose 3 points up and running get in

I think it shows though that there is a lot of work needed, fitness and fragility questionable, luckily West Ham a lot worse than us. I also think Sanchez, Winks, Aurier and Dier are a lot better players than current performances, whereas a lot think they are not up to it or passed it.

Good win for Spurs today. I’m still gutted about Poch but pleased with the performance this afternoon and to get our first away league win since January. West Ham should have started with Antonio, he was a nuisance when he came on.

So Jose did not park the bus today after being 2 up then...

no bus parked players tired gave it all for 60mins trying to see the game out

So Jose did not park the bus today after being 2 up then...

It's currently in the garage undergoing maintenance.

Our last 20 mins will have shown Jose what he needs to work on. We've been very poor and seeing games out and despite the good hour, we still have problems.

no high line today none of that pass at the back bollocks which we cant do but poch kept doing it costing us goals

its only one game lots to work on but positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom