Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the ultimate knockout competition trophy.
The league comes first, though.
Glad to have won bought in 12 months. :D
Oh Freudian slip there :laugh:

He isn’t much better than Kepa. LOL!
We need someone better.

I know, just being facetious. He takes himself very seriously, i love it when he messes up.

@Abbeygoo Come here mate it's all ok..
tenor.gif

The comments about history always make me smile. People who chuck stuff around like that would probably say that about a team like Notts County.

What he means is Liverpool have won more trophies than City and have more fans around the world. Those are facts that are not in dispute.

But to say a team has ‘no history’ and that very same team won the FA Cup 65 years before Liverpool, won the football league cup before Liverpool and won a European trophy before Liverpool, well that’s a bit rich. Pun intended.

Our rivals are United and Everton. We currently compete with City for big trophies but like Chelsea they aren't rivals in the traditional sense, not to us anyway. Obviously Bluemoon see it differently.

Biggest game in English footy is still Liverpool vs United. Always will be. The game I look forward to more than any other. Even the derby.

Edit: I should add there are plenty of rivalries of course, like with the London Clubs. But Liverpool vs United is still the biggest of the lot.

Our rivals are United and Everton. We currently compete with City for big trophies but like Chelsea they aren't rivals in the traditional sense, not to us anyway. Obviously Bluemoon see it differently.
You’re obsessed with that forum.

Our rivals are United. Simple.

Spurs v Arsenal is the best to watch though

Sky Sports are that biased when Sterling got the penalty last night, they played boos through the speakers !!!

:D:laugh::)

Bitterest rivalry in English Football.. West Ham V Millwall not because the big screen says so but because it is.

Bruno Fernandes and Pogba both injured in training? Sky Sports will be beside themselves.

Apparently that was from a parody site and the Mirror have been reporting it as fact. We'll see if they were right tomorrow

My local Enynesbury rovers are looking for someone, he might make the squad ;) :D :D

I just realised that there’s a televised PL or FA Cup match on every day from today until and including the 22nd of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom