Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm missing the entire game on Sunday sadly.

Interesting stat from the BBC - Ole has had a better start at Utd than Klopp had at Liverpool in terms of points gained.
Well that's a stat that I think we can all agree on, doesn't reflect absolutely anything lol

Well that's a stat that I think we can all agree on, doesn't reflect absolutely anything lol
Reflects that Ole has had a better start at Utd than Klopp had at Liverpool. I'd forgotten what a trainwreck Klopp's start must have been to have been worse than Ole at Utd!

Reflects that Ole has had a better start at Utd than Klopp had at Liverpool. I'd forgotten what a trainwreck Klopp's start must have been to have been worse than Ole at Utd!
Well Klopp didn't spend as much as Ole for a start and got CL football back in his first season.....over to you Ole match that.

This is like the Rodgers v Klopp comparisons all over again

I'm looking forward to getting an insight to training/coaching and all the behind the scenes stuff, just like the City documentary. I've watched the All Blacks one as well.

The only ones that'll try to find an angle to poke fun at it, will be those who try to find an angle. I'm well used to those by now. ;)

The NFL ones are good too (regardless of what you think of the sport). To be honest, a little turmoil should make for better viewing a la Sunderland Till I Die.

In other news, I was successful in the Spurs ballot (which I didn't even know I'd applied for). Further evidence of Utd's decline if ever I saw it.

The NFL ones are good too (regardless of what you think of the sport). To be honest, a little turmoil should make for better viewing a la Sunderland Till I Die.

I'll have a look when I take out my next free Prime trial :D

I think some people don't realise the title All or Nothing refers to the series of documentaries, and isn't specific to the Spurs instalment.

I've watched all the NFL ones too, they're a really interesting set of shows.

Highly recommend the HBO ‘Hard Knocks’ shows too mate. Similar to All or Nothing, but these grant full access to the teams pre-season training camps.

Oakland Raiders this year, John Gruden is value for money!

I am back with all the delayed scores after they happen..

watford bossing the game they have not won all season *** poch has lost the plot

That was a clear Pen which the Ref misses and backed again by VAR a fudging joke.. Watford denied.

Not alot of goals to report... Villa had one wiped by VAR.

how long does levy give him we have been shit since jan no sign of its going to change lose today lose vs liverpool lose vs everton away yeah just leave him fudgeing in charge its not working

get jose in now asap

how long does levy give him we have been sh*t since jan no sign of its going to change
I wont answer as to how long you have been dogs do , as everything is relative.

Ah this VAR thing is absolutely killing the atmosphere in the stadium. VAR 2 - 0 Wolves :(

I have not seen any improvement whatsoever and Poch has had plenty of time to get us playing like a team

how long does levy give him we have been sh*t since jan no sign of its going to change lose today lose vs liverpool lose vs everton away yeah just leave him fudgeing in charge its not working

get jose in now asap
Get Jose you are joking yes him and Levy great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom