Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify I had no problem with your post or sentiments toward the season. I'm just enjoying this season as it's turning into a pretty special one for us.

The same way if it was Spurs, Utd, Chelsea etc etc, I'd expect their fans on here would be too.

99% of the time I enjoy the banter and back and forth; the only problem I ever have is when the bitters come out to play with their serious sniping - and it's always very obvious when that happens thankfully anyway.

The main problem here is Liverpool fans just happen to outnumber all the other fans, so it seems like everything is about us, and from us. That can't be helped, just the way it is.
I quite agree there are more Liverpool supporters [not from Liverpool] than any other sides on this Thread/Forum so it will be slanted toward Liverpool being the main topic .. and by god do they not :laugh: 👅.

Always an excuse for others saying the PL isn’t the same quality. It’s rubbish. The quality has gone up.

Two english teams in the final of the CL last season, all four in the last 16 this.

Don’t believe the naysayers.
And the 2 Europa Finalist to boot.. also at present we have 2 exceptional teams in Liverpool and Man City .. and would be in any era .. because the other teams are not to those teams standard .. does not equate to a weak league far from it Competitive more like from 3rd down to 20th... not certain of this but am i right in thinking no English clubs have gone out of the group stages of the CL or EL this season.

On twitter:

Erling Braut Haaland has scored more league goals than Manchester United in 2020 (5-4). Haaland has played 57 minutes. United have played 360.

!

Mane still not recovered for clash against Hammers on Wednesday confirms Klopp

Fernandinho signs a contract extension. Engine room.

Just saw Tim Flowers trending on Twitter.

Thought the worst, but he's okay!!!

Massive news, be his final year next season with Aguero i should imagine. Both club legends
Kompany last year. David Silva this. Then Aguero.

Hold me.

Its shocking isn't it....as much as I love football I could never be so frustrated with a club to go and throw things at someone's house !! Jesus, I couldn't be arsed for a start to find out where they live, go buy some flares and leave my house in the evening to then throw them at some bloke who I don't know from adam other than what I've read on the internet !!

These are not fans in my opinion, just thugs trying to find excuses to justify their thuggish behaviour by disguising it as passion for their club !

These are not fans in my opinion, just thugs trying to find excuses to justify their thuggish behaviour by disguising it as passion for their club !

I never buy that 'these aren't fans' argument. Whether it's hooligans, racists or in this case thugs, they all support the club whether us rational fans like it or not.

Yes they are definitely United fans. All
Of them.

There's a single PL game on tonight but the Sky PL channel decides to show repeats of Soccerbox instead :rolleyes:

83483366_10158770332802573_2967437761444839424_o.jpg
83534229_3017967994903063_4565308922910474240_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom