Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been found not guilty .. free to play in CL for as long as they qualify for it.. that's the gist of it.. the fine is the most they could hit MC with .. strange how the 2 spanish clubs loved so by UEFA along with Bayern are far from being free of guilt .. but have got away with it unchallenged since Moses was a boy.

I agree others are dodgy as well, PSG is worth a mention.

Apart from the disgusting and vile owners I have nothing against City at all, I really like Pep.

Just trying to understand some of it, which I hope the report clarifies.

They have been cleared of any FPP wrong doing in the time allowed for something to be able to be punished.

The 'time barred' ruling though is what I am hoping is elaborated on in the full report.
Because it was retrospective which after 5 years is null and void and it took UEFA 8 years to come up with there trumped-up guilty as charged finding .. the bigger question which club is your poison.

City have been cleared of any wrong doing on the breaches of FFP. Cleared.
Do you think City are complety innocent breaking any rules in laundering money through Abu Dhabi owned sponsors and companies into the club and staff?

Do you think City are complety innocent breaking any rules in laundering money through Abu Dhabi owned sponsors and companies into the club and staff?
Are you asking in your lawyer capacity :laugh:
Yes I do, I believe they are clever enough to know that this is the sort of scrutinty they would come under thats why in 2014 City got UEFA in to talk them through and do their accounts so they would pass FFP, only for UEFA to change the goalposts at the 11th hour, hence the original fine (which was reduced on appeal). The Arabs are huge on reputation and the Sheikh took all this personally thats why they fought and won.

Obviously you think they are guilty as charged by UEFA .. but CAS says no .. 1-0 Saints.

Utd taking the piss and punished. Bring them down to earth a bit.

I agree others are dodgy as well, PSG is worth a mention.

Apart from the disgusting and vile owners I have nothing against City at all, I really like Pep.

Just trying to understand some of it, which I hope the report clarifies.
Again with the slurs on our owners, you do know we arent state owned dont you, unlike what most people are led to believe.

Southampton have a game plan to pin United attacking force on the backfoot .. and at present, it's working a treat.. long way to go though.

The norm has resummed .. is that Rashford first since the comeback or not. now 2 Martial.

This could get messy, Southampton look dodgy at the back..

Good recovery from United after a poor start. No card at all for Romeu after that leg breaker on Greenwood. Muppets

Martial finishes that and it's one of the goals of the PL era. But he didn't, sadly.

Bit nervous this. Southampton are decent. They work really fudgeing hard

So we can't use the 5th sub because they're had already been 3 sub breaks? That is some bullshit

Lindelof has had a mare there - saints deserved that

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom