Premier League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
With bale and reguilon in this side along with locelso serious side
Hopefully sell Ali and buy a CB

Can we all agree son is world-class
What does World Class mean = would be in a world 11 starting line up or a different criteria, 10 best in each position ? the first no the latter yes.

As Pens are now being given for a ball to arm whether deliberate or not.. so is it now in the minds of the attacking side when in and around the pen area to just aim the ball at the defenders lower arm and a pen is then given .. for god's sake, it has to be deliberate handball which neither Linderlof , Koch . Doherty are not.

before we get to the rights and wrongs of the rules, we can’t even get the refs, even with the benefit of var to apply the rules correctly!

Well that was certainly a game of 2 halves, Southampton bossed the 1st half.
Spurs came out like a team possessed 2nd half..well done helped my Fantasy League score :D

Hopefully get close to 60m sell the rest of the shit go out and sign a top CB

Lamptey again shinning for Brighton , the honeymoon did not last long for Newcastle normal service resumed.

What does World Class mean = would be in a world 11 starting line up or a different criteria, 10 best in each position ? the first no the latter yes.

The world’s best footballers, the absolute creme de la creme of players in each position.

There are loads of top quality players (like Son) but IMO maybe only maybe 30-40 world class ones

So fair play to Jose today, whatever he said to em at half time kicked Spurs up the arse.

In contrast to yesterday where Ole must have just offered his players tea and biscuits.

I'd put that result on Saints as much as Spurs. Their defence just crumbled

Bissouma looks like he is developing into quality player.

So fair play to Jose today, whatever he said to em at half time kicked Spurs up the arse.

In contrast to yesterday where Ole must have just offered his players tea and biscuits.
Agree changed the formation looked more solid

Ronaldo bale Messi mbappe Lewandowski kane are all world class
I think world-class shouldn't matter about the world's best 11

Consider world-class as having more than one best 11👍

The world’s best footballers, the absolute creme de la creme of players in each position.

There are loads of top quality players (like Son) but IMO maybe only maybe 30-40 world class ones

For me it’s if you could see the player in the top 2-3 clubs in the best leagues. I think Messi and Ronaldo have set the bar so high that World Class for some, has elevated, but it shouldn’t, as Messi and Ronald are by far exceptions.

For example I could see Kane and Son easily at any of the top 2 Spanish, Italian, English, or German clubs, or PSG. So World Class for me.

That doesn't work. Barca on the verge of signing Depay and no way he's world class.

Hmmm, Fabinho at the back today - no Gomez or Matip

Werner could run him ragged.

Lamptey again shinning for Brighton , the honeymoon did not last long for Newcastle normal service resumed.

he looks superb, utd should be looking for players like him, proper wingers, i would get him and another winger as we don't have any wingers at utd.

he looks superb, utd should be looking for players like him, proper wingers, i would get him and another winger as we don't have any wingers at utd.
A gem , if he carries on as at present he is going to be a top , top , player.. just heard his interview with Laura Woods he is a lovely young chap.

For me it’s if you could see the player in the top 2-3 clubs in the best leagues. I think Messi and Ronaldo have set the bar so high that World Class for some, has elevated, but it shouldn’t, as Messi and Ronald are by far exceptions.

For example I could see Kane and Son easily at any of the top 2 Spanish, Italian, English, or German clubs, or PSG. So World Class for me.

For me it’s about position, not clubs. IMO you need to be one of a very select few to be world class. The absolute best players on the planet.

For me it’s about position, not clubs. IMO you need to be one of a very select few to be world class. The absolute best players on the planet.

I think it’s impossible though to pick a World XI, and it’s too restrictive to say if you’re not in that team you’re not World Class.

I think it’s impossible though to pick a World XI, and it’s too restrictive to say if you’re not in that team you’re not World Class.

Not a World XI but a 22 man squad like you would do for a tournament - if you’re in the squad, or serious contention for it, you’re world class. Hence why i said there’s maybe only about 30-40

Can’t see us winning this
Too early for the new players

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom