Bargain Expired Prime Day Deals

As above...

Cats recently broke my Cambridge Audio 100 that was used in the kitchen, but I'm thinking its not going to be much of comparison given the Air had 2* 4" drivers in it. I picked it refurbed for 35£ so not keen on paying new price of 250...

been trying to find out from owners what the show's are like for music compared to the basic echo dot?

The 8 is really good. We've got a reasonably big open plan Kitchen / Dining Room and it does the job in there. I suppose it depends on how much of an Audiophile you are, but for listening whilst cooking / entertaining (back in the olden days), even with background noise of oven and hob etc, it's great, and better than the basic Dot 3rd Gen.

I gather the Show 5 is on par with the dot 3 with a single 1.7" speaker compared with the dot's 1.6". The Show 8 brings stereo to the party with 2 2" speakers.

thanks i'm currently in between houses so my quad system is all packed away

consequently i've only the basics about and i'm listening to music via my echo dot...which to be fair is'nt too bad for its size...got it as a present and i've been quite impressed with it

..keep thinking about getting one of the plus's or something for an upgrade....show's only just popped up on my radar due to the current deals about...screen might be handy if the sounds up to it

well i went for the Amazon Auto £29.99 instead of £49.99 happy with that :clap:came yesterday and fitted today eventually :)

Bit annoyed, just received the Galaxy S10 from their deals yesterday.... On the description it states UK version but they sent me one with a sticker on saying ''European sim card only'' are these the same?

I know people go to Europe with a UK phone and buy a local SIM, so I would hope so.

c'est bon mon ami

For those interested in a decent Bluetooth transmitter/receiver then I notice the Avantree Oasis Plus is currently at its lowest price ever (£45.49). It supports codecs like aptX-HD and aptX-LL (low latency) and I use one with cheap aptX-LL headphones for late night TV/film viewing to avoid lip-sync issues. It has optical in and out connections and allows two pairs of headphones to be connected simultaneously. Rock solid Bluetooth connection.

Amazon product ASIN B07BQYYDNJ

I know people go to Europe with a UK phone and buy a local SIM, so I would hope so.

Thanks mate, I spoke to Samsung direct earlier, they checked the IMEI and Serial number and confirmed it is UK model as well as for Europe too.
Furthermore I bought a handset A20E for my daughter last week, direct from Samsung and just checked the box and that too has the sticker stating ''European sim only'' Thank God! I was well annoyed!

I've just ordered a cheap Robotic vacuum cleaner that I didn't need. Cheers Amazon. :laugh::(

A friend of mine, after seeing my Roborock S5 Max went and bought a cheap one on eBay from China.

The ad promised everything. It vacuumed, it mopped, it went back to its recharging dock when finished and emptied itself and cleaned the mopping brushes.

It was £70

What he got was a cheap piece of plastic with a motor in it to power the wheels, it had no motor for suction and just used a rotating brush to "sweep" the dirt into the body. There was no "bag" so the little bit of rubbish it did manage to pick up just came out if you picked it up, or it moved.
It couldn't get onto the lowest of rugs, couldn't do doorway transitions and seemed to have no navigation where it would just keep going around and around in a circle. You charged it with a supplied USB cable.

Fantastic. I laughed a lot at that one.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom