Pro clubs '19 let's get this going!

When would you all like to get a few games in?

i'm looking for a club, can play striker if needed but prefer midfield to be honest any position as i'm a team player and pass the ball and like setting up the goals but can also score them as well most times, if anyone got a team let me know

i'm looking for a club, can play striker if needed but prefer midfield to be honest any position as i'm a team player and pass the ball and like setting up the goals but can also score them as well most times, if anyone got a team let me know
We’re got a team set up,AVF BEASTS send a invite will get you in mate

Count me in lads! Will have to add ya's on my new profile as my son has robbed my old xbox and profile lol

Im doin good mate, how's tricks?
My new gamertag is Lee Conway 24

Yeah not too bad ta!
Just added on on the xbox, tried an invite to the club but it couldn't see you, if you search for the club it should let you straight in though

Yeah not too bad ta!
Just added on on the xbox, tried an invite to the club but it couldn't see you, if you search for the club it should let you straight in though

I haven't got the game yet but will be picking it up soon.

Shall we try and arrange a night to get on and have a few games?
Don't think we have enough people in the club for winging it and seeing who is on at the moment

I should be able to but not till after 8 i guess

Good games lads. Really enjoyed that. Have had to call it a night because of my stupid eye infection i can hardly see the screen lol. Good to play foozeball with ya's again!

You did miss a sitter though kidder!
Was surprised u were playing cm,,u used to be an awesome striker.
Nut was banging in them,and how did u do that move were doing,,that body swerve thingy?!
Think we dominated most matches,, except that team who had an any.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom