Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NHL 21

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Paradise Lost

• Redo: Enhanced Edition

• Total voters
Resurrect Motorstorm I say! On day 1 of PS3 I had Motorstorm, Resistance and Ridge Racer and it really felt next gen. The PS4 launch not so much..

Resurrect Motorstorm I say! On day 1 of PS3 I had Motorstorm, Resistance and Ridge Racer and it really felt next gen. The PS4 launch not so much..

Evolution studios did Motorstorm the dev team that did Drive club and Sony shut them down, no idea who has the licence at this point, I don't see a Motorstorm game coming any time soon if at all.

And the next Gran Turismo?

Well going by the history of that dev team, probably be released in 2027 when Sony grabs it out of the hands of the kicking and screaming dev team...

But seriously I wouldn’t expect it anytime soon..

With the purchasing of Insomniac, I think a new Resistance could be close to release.

yes i loved resistance as well but i expect insomniac to make spiderman games and ratchet and clank games from now on

Sunset Overdrive re-release for PS4/5, maybe. You heard it here first :p

Rrrrrrrriiiidddgggeeeeee Rrrrraaaaacccceeeerrrrrr

Assuming the PS5 is backwards compatible with PS4 games (with digital games carrying over to the PS5) and that high profile upcoming releases like Death Stranding, The Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk 77 and Ghost of Tsushima will be cross gen titles and patched to look and play best on the PS5, I will likely consider those my launch titles for the console.

I have a solid backlog of games at the moment so might as well wait to play these new ones at their best on the PS5.

I wonder if they carry over from the PS4. or whether they would involve a "re-release" on the PS5? I'm assuming the former and therefore available to play on day one of the PS5....

I wouldn't expect the backwards compatibility on ps5 to be much more than it will play the way it used to on a ps4. sony wont go back and invest money in old titles

Rrrrrrrriiiidddgggeeeeee Rrrrraaaaacccceeeerrrrrr

giphy.gif

With the purchasing of Insomniac, I think a new Resistance could be close to release.
There was talk a while ago of a new one, not sure now though with Spiderman and the most recent R&C being Insomniacs highest selling games.

I've read Insomniac have 2 separate development teams so I'd guess at new games of each of those are in the works

Bluepoint are supposedly working on one of the 1st PS5 releases which is a major project remake hotly rumoured to be Demon Souls

Personally i hope its not demon souls there are bigger and better games that bluepoint should be remaking before that. Its quite a niche title that wont sell much let alone sell consoles

Bluepoint should spend there time remaking the resistance games that would be way better

Personally I would love to see a Demon Souls as a PS5 release. Don’t get me wrong I want new stuff, but I would still love that.

Personally i hope its not demon souls there are bigger and better games that bluepoint should be remaking before that. Its quite a niche title that wont sell much let alone sell consoles

Bluepoint should spend there time remaking the resistance games that would be way better
Id much prefer Demon Souls over Resistance, I reckon it'd sell more copies and consoles too given Froms success on PS4, many people including myself missed Demon Souls

Ahhh Demon Souls, from before FROM was popular in the mainstream. The old thread is quite a laugh too:

Not sure a remaster is needed, it's got some old design decisions, whereas a full sequel might be better to show off the PS5's power.
Although i'd personally like Armored Core 6 to be FROM's next project.

They would have to do more than just a new-gen look to Demon Souls it was great for its time but the Dark Souls series and Bloodborne have improved on what Demon Souls started it would be very hard to go back to that again, if it's a full re-boot then it might to do well enough.

Sony need a huge AAA launch game, considering the Scarlet is launching with Halo day one!
No idea what though. Lots of games in development but not much on when they will launch.

Sony need a huge AAA launch game, considering the Scarlet is launching with Halo day one!
No idea what though. Lots of games in development but not much on when they will launch.
Sony will have a AAA launch Halo is like gears of war basically boring same old thing.
MS need new original games and exclusive.
Ps sales to xbox show what having proper new exclusives are about. MS still to embarrassed to state offical sales figures today.

Sony will have a AAA launch Halo is like gears of war basically boring same old thing.
MS need new original games and exclusive.
Ps sales to xbox show what having proper new exclusives are about. MS still to embarrassed to state offical sales figures today.
And Sony need another game genre other then story driven third person over the shoulder action adventure... which these days seems to be all their exclusives offer.
I’m hoping for something different for its launch lineup.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom