PS5 Pre-Order

If people want to make agreements before launch they do that on their own with no support from the forums if there are any problems. Deals cannot be negotiated or made in the discussion sections.
Otherwise people will need to wait until launch date to post a wanted thread in the classifieds, and sellers will need to wait until the item is in their hands before offering it for sale.
I don't think there will be a shortage of buyers at all so I don't think sellers need to rush into deals.

It’s not so much rushing into deals but £400 is a lot of money to come out of your bank and wait a week for it to be delivered and someone pay you for it. I’m not sure how many people can afford to have £400 come out of their bank for a week I guess.

Also you don’t know if the person you’re selling it to will just list it elsewhere at a huge markup I guess. You’d think you were doing a good deed but turns out you’re just assisting someone getting more money than you got 😂

i was very lucky to get a order on currys , it was sure chance i was on there website at that correct time.
im one of the lucky ones i guess.
this coupen thing currys have done to add 2000 on the price has actually encoureged the scalpers to put the CODES on ebay..and people are buying them..and ive even seen on the chips website [ remember them? thought they went bankrupt years ago?] saying they will only deliver and take orders from the teesside area and deliver personally...whats that all about lmfao?
people are going nuts for this console and the madness continues.

I had a dream last night Amazon, of all places, messed up my order.

Didn't deliver one. Sent 4 instead! That'll be the day!

I see people are selling those Curry’s preorder codes on eBay. One was at £170 this morning, not sure what it went for

20% Ebay voucher until 29th Oct. I may pre-order Cyberpunk and get a tenner off, just dont know if for the Xbox or PS4.

POPUPOCT20

20% Ebay voucher until 29th Oct. I may pre-order Cyberpunk and get a tenner off, just dont know if for the Xbox or PS4.

POPUPOCT20

As I'm too lazy to actually try it... Is this for "all of eBay" or just specific sellers participating in the discount offer?

So significantly fewer consoles than you've actually pre-ordered? Nightmare! :rotfl:

I'm blaming @mudshark for that false predisposition!

I've got 4.

One for me.
Second for me as I wasn't confident on the first as confirmation took ages... but finally arrived.
A digital which I don't need. Be interesting if that comes through.
Fourth was for someone else as they work shifts and wanted one securing.

I've moved on 1 of them locally. People were offering stupid money for them on Facebook!

Won't be cancelling the last until i physically have one.

I have a Series X and a PS5 on order from Amazon, both confirmed for day one and another PS5 from Very, again confirmed for day one.

My lad said he wanted a PS5, then he didnt, then he did. If he doesnt want it I will flog it.

I didn't pre-order one for the November launch, will I be able to get one for Christmas or have I blown it!

Why will they not have any available for the Christmas market?
Why will they not have any available for the Christmas market?
This release is the Christmas market. They would have got as much as possible for this release. Anything that comes after will be a bonus and sell stupidly fast I reckon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom