PSA: Free Xbox Live credit for using Bing

I did the Ukraine one I think it is 3 times, took 5 mins in total with C4 selected as part of your Loadout.

20 week quest streak - 2,500 point bonus. BOOM!

30,000 points in the bank and I already have more games than I can play, so I figure I may as well just keep letting them rack up.....

20 week quest streak - 2,500 point bonus. BOOM!

30,000 points in the bank and I already have more games than I can play, so I figure I may as well just keep letting them rack up.....

Yep, same here. Bumped me up to 7300pts this month already. I feel like an American...lol

What's everybody total up to now, I've got over 78,000. Mine expire in 2022 so just going to keep saving as got three years of game pass stacked up.

Screenshot_20200214-181322_Game Pass.jpg

I just passed the 100,000 mark today (total life points is 184,500) I’m thinking of using my points against the new console.

current streak is 268 days.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200214_193338.jpg

Had close to 100K points pre Xmas but used it on Halfords Vouchers and got my Daughter her first bike for Xmas. Used other points for Zombie Army. Was saving for new console or Elite Controller but a game and a happy daughter on Xmas morning was more than worth it.

Not sure what to save towards now though.

I knocked out a coupe of quests last couple of nights.
Did the dumpster quest in Human Fall Flat, the steal 35 vehicles quest for GTA V and also booted up a few games to get the quest for playing 5 different GP games.
Nabbed a couple of other quests too as a result.
One thing though, when does the daily quests reset?
I've been logging in each day right around the time I boot up The Outer Worlds which I'm currently playing, so I nab the daily login and play a GP game, but as of today neither of these two have popped up.

I knocked out a coupe of quests last couple of nights.
Did the dumpster quest in Human Fall Flat, the steal 35 vehicles quest for GTA V and also booted up a few games to get the quest for playing 5 different GP games.
Nabbed a couple of other quests too as a result.
One thing though, when does the daily quests reset?
I've been logging in each day right around the time I boot up The Outer Worlds which I'm currently playing, so I nab the daily login and play a GP game, but as of today neither of these two have popped up.

I've been checking the times out. The reset time is 5pm (UK). Checked this out with daily and weekly quests.

That makes sense as by the time I get home from work, showered and eaten I don't usually get on til about 6pm.
I usually boot up The Outer Worlds first, get the alert for completing the daily quest, then I open the app on my phone and get the daily for that too.

And I take it weekly quests will refresh at 5pm tonight?

One of this weeks weekly quests is to earn an achievement in Ark: Survival Evolved.
So what's the easiest achievement to get?

Your going to download 90gb for one achievement and 7.5p worth of reward credit?

Good Run down if you have not been doing it.

If you have Game Pass and not on Rewards then this is a good video guide on it.
Worth doing to gain some free credit for just playing games.

Your going to download 90gb for one achievement and 7.5p worth of reward credit?

Completing that quest plus the Overcooked 2 quest, and by doing both of today’s daily’s will also net me the monthly quest for 1000 points.
By the time I’ve finished I’ll have earned something like 1205 points across 2 daily’s, 3 weekly and a monthly.

I'm in the same boat - I need all of this week's Weekly Challenges to get the 1,000 monthly bonus but TBH I just can't be arsed downloading a huge game I have no interest in - and which will probably sit on my gamertag with 1 achievement unlocked - for the sake of the 1,000 points.

Even though (according to True Achievements) you can use console commands to cheat most the achievements.

I used the admin commands and popped a few achievements, so at least it's not sitting there with only one.

The Overcooked 2 quest is stupidly easy.
Just play the tutorial.
You don't even have to pop any achievements. Just begin the tutorial, chop the lettuce and serve it, then chop the tomato and the lettuce and serve that, and then the quest pops.
I did that, quite the game and uninstalled.
Wasn't even a bother as I let both games download over night.

Just one more daily quest quest.
I thought I only needed 2 but turns out I needed 3, then I've got the 1000 point monthly.

I’m guessing new monthly quests will update Tuesday?

Looks like there's no quests available until tomorrow.
Daily quests haven't updated, and it's gone 5pm.

Microsoft Gift Cards currently on offer, £5 for 5,050 or £10 for 10,100 reward points. The XBOX Gift Cards offer are 50 & 100 points cheaper but this is still a decent deal.

New quests are up and WOW. Unless it's a mistake, the points have taken a massive nerf. The big monthly one for 1000pts is down to 100pts. Not going to bother d/l ing 100's of GB for this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom