PUS6724/12 need calibration help

Delphi

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I have recently purchased the Phillips 70" PUS6724/12 and am having trouble making the picture look good. Specifically SD channels on my sky box look terrible and if I play and HDR on my Ps4 pro it looks very washed out.

I have tried googling and have been unable to find any advice for this specific model. It's almost like no-one else owns this TV :D

Can anyone help me make the most of this gorgeous TV? I have tried faffing with settings but not had much success :(

Well SD from any box will not look great on a 4k TV. Huge amounts of scaling required.
I assume normal HD channels look OK.
Anyway suffice to say you need to feed your TV with good quality sources. SD is really only good on 32" and below. As for your HDR issues I do not have any recommendations.

Hi all

I have recently purchased the Phillips 70" PUS6724/12 and am having trouble making the picture look good. Specifically SD channels on my sky box look terrible and if I play and HDR on my Ps4 pro it looks very washed out.

I have tried googling and have been unable to find any advice for this specific model. It's almost like no-one else owns this TV :D

Can anyone help me make the most of this gorgeous TV? I have tried faffing with settings but not had much success :(

You can try my calibration for the PUS6754/12 which I use for PS4 Pro.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom