Pyronix Enforcer V10 or Ajax Wireless Alarm

siross

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need a wireless alarm system installing in our house, of the quotes I've had the 2 best ones are for the Pyronix Enforcer system which seems to get good reviews everywhere and the Ajax system which is newer without an awful lot of reviews but what I can find it is all positive.

The Ajax system is a bit more expensive but looks a lot better and doesn't have any ongoing subscription costs for mobile monitoring.

For what it's worth, I'll also be having a couple of Hikvision cameras installed with the alarm system.

Any advice guys?

Thanks,

Simon

Hikvision integrates with the enforcer app as they’re both owned by the same company.

I’ve had the enforcer and would recommend, never heard or seen anything of the other one you mentioned.

Hikvision integrates with the enforcer app as they’re both owned by the same company.

I’ve had the enforcer and would recommend, never heard or seen anything of the other one you mentioned.

Thanks pal, I think that's the general consensus really so I'll go with the tried and tested :)

Had the enforcer and a couple of Hikvision cameras installed on Tuesday, I'm impressed so far. Very easy to use, time will tell if it's reliable.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom