Samsung Q90r issue what should i do???

ghost123

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,I've recently bought a 55"q90r...the tv is stunning I was very happy with until i noticed a flashing black line that was going from top to bottom at random times😔 I've done the latest update to see if that solved the issue changed different settings yet it's still the same,I've spoke with samsung and they have said sent it back for a replacement,so I went to send it back however the company I got it from have no more stock and offered me a refund,however when I bought the tv it had an offer on it for a free q70 sound bar,if i was to get a refund i would lose out on the deal for the sound bar due to a faulty screen...which I dont think is fair as it's not my fault...so should I just cut my losses and get a refund or hold on to the tv and get samsung to repair/replace it? So I can keep the sound bar offer or do I have any other options? Any advice would be appreciated.

Pic of the line that pops up

Attachments

• IMG-20191203-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20191203-WA0004.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 71
Tell them you want to swap it when they get more stock in and keep it till then

Tell them you want to swap it when they get more stock in and keep it till then
Thanks for the reply,when I spoke with the shop I asked when they would be getting more stock, and they said that they weren't expecting anymore in?

Thanks for the reply,when I spoke with the shop I asked when they would be getting more stock, and they said that they weren't expecting anymore in?
What shop is this? I would have thought it was unlikely they wouldnt be restocking this model at this time of year.

If that is indeed the case, you can call Samsung and get them to fix it under warranty

What shop is this? I would have thought it was unlikely they wouldnt be restocking this model at this time of year.

If that is indeed the case, you can call Samsung and get them to fix it under warranty

The shop is box co.uk,I have spoken to Samsung they said because the tv is new I should send it back for a replacement,I would have thought the same that they would be getting more stock as it's quite a popular tv atm....I'll phone samsung again and see what they say....the shop also want all the packaging that I no longer have as I wasnt expecting to be sending it back...the shop tbf havent been that helpful...they want me to send it back first so they can check it and send it back to samsung before they even send me a new one....I dont even have the sound bar yet as that was out of stock even though it was in stock when I bought it

The shop is box co.uk,I have spoken to Samsung they said because the tv is new I should send it back for a replacement,I would have thought the same that they would be getting more stock as it's quite a popular tv atm....I'll phone samsung again and see what they say....the shop also want all the packaging that I no longer have as I wasnt expecting to be sending it back...the shop tbf havent been that helpful...they want me to send it back first so they can check it and send it back to samsung before they even send me a new one....I dont even have the sound bar yet as that was out of stock even though it was in stock when I bought it
The retailer sound like they are being awkward. I would probably just try dealing directly with Samsung if i were you and explain the situation

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom