Raiders of the Lost Ark Props

MagnumXL

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I thought I'd share some photos of my Raiders of the Lost Ark Prop collection on here.

I've got NINE (plus a lapel pin sized replica) full sized replica Staff of Ra Medallions with another on the way.... (limit of 10 photos on here so I can't show front and back of all, at least without multiple postings)

I've got a 1/6 scale model of the Ark of the Covenant

I've got a full sized replica of the fertility idol featured at the start of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Here we go! (Idol + Plastic Resin Medallion)

Radiers Props S.jpg

Indy Magnoli Solid Bronze Medallion (Back mounted on staff attachment)

Headpiece On Staff Top S.jpg

Acme Artifacts Staff of Ra Medallion FRONT (sitting on Landron 'base' stand)

Staff of Ra Acme Landron Front S.jpg

Staff of Ra "German Nazi" version (one-sided markings only) by ReelArt (back side shown)
Staff Of Raw German Back S.jpg

BAM BOX Staff of Ra Medallion (with opaque RED jewel)

BamBoxMedallion S.jpg

Relic Maker Staff of Ra "Raven Bar" edition (featured in the Marion Ravenwood bar scene and map room) with chain (front view and on Landron stand)
Raven Bar Chain S.jpg

Michael Key Solid Bronze Medallion on Landron stand (front)
MK Medallion Front S.jpg

Relicmaker "Imam" Medallion (2nd gen mold with soldered braid) back:

Staff of Ram IMAM Back RM S.jpg

Relicmaker German/Belloq Medallion (back side shown; front matches "Raven bar" only in pewter (silver colored):

BelloqStaffofRaMedallion Back.jpg

Ark of the Covenant (1/6 Scale):

ArkOfTheCovenantClose S.jpg

Overview of display:

BackLeftOverviewNew.jpg

Indy Overview Necklace S.jpg

Ark Contents (you need to disable the alarm properly to see more than sand ;) )

Ark Contents S.jpg

Then there's these guys performing some kind of ceremony in my half bathroom off the home theater room:

IndyArkFigures S.jpg

Then I caught this on my security camera footage! I think they were trying to steal the ark! (fortunately they dropped when they touched it...ouch. I can't show that mess on here) :

Ark dude stand S.jpg

Ark Dudes Back S.jpg

I got a new medallion...great detail in the feathers, but it's a bit large compared to the screen size one (one inch larger in diameter).

McGuffin Front S.jpg
McGuffin Back S.jpg
McGuffin Compare Staff of Ra S.jpg

I've started adding props from the other Indiana Jones movies now as well and moved things around a bit with my new bookshelf display (three of the Staff of Ra medallions are there along with the Fertility Idol from Raiders and newly added Elsa's Lucky Lighter and The Holy Grail from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Bookshelf_Grail01.jpg

Staff of Ra Headpiece medallion #11 has arrived. It's highly detailed, but looks a bit too new perhaps (like a shiny new penny, which is probably not far from the truth as I believe this one is made out of a zinc alloy). Still, it was a very good price and came with the coral/coin necklace, even if the coral on this one looks like more like beads.... I think it would look more believable as an "artifact" with an ink wash or something to that effect. I might give it a try.

Staff of Ra China S.jpg

Updated my Indiana Jones Adventures Bookshelf display (Urn, Champagne glass, diamond, antidote and Sankara stones that light up from The Temple of Doom added):

IndianaJonesTrilogyShelf S.jpg

Accurate Champagne glass from Temple of Doom added and accurate Raven Bar shot glass added from Raiders of the Lost Ark to displays:

Champagne Glass Hex Close S.jpg
ArkSideShotGlass S.jpg

I guess I should have called this Indiana Jones props.... I just got the Relic Maker V2.0 Cross of Coronado in today:

CrossCoronado01s.jpg
CrossCoronado02 flash s.jpg
CrossCoronado03 back s.jpg
BackCornerCross S.jpg

Marion's Lighter from the Ravenwood Bar scene (and her smokes "Sweet Afton") added to my bookshelf display and Belloq's pocket watch added to my poster display.

Belloq's Pocket Watch (Ingersoll):

Belloq Pocket Watch 01s.jpg

Marion's Lighter (IMCO Super 6700) in the foreground (those guys are at it again in the back):

IMCO Lighter Ark s.jpg

Updated Bookshelf (with Sweet Afton cigarettes and Marion's lighter added):

Indy Bookshelf Imco Lighter Added s.jpg

Updated Ark/Headpiece/Poster display with Belloq's pocket watch added:

Indy Ark Wall Pocket Watch s.jpg

Added Smith & Wesson M1917 revolver to the bookshelf display.

Indiana Jone Bookshelf Gun s.jpg

Added Belle of Lincoln whiskey bottle and Duralex Universel glass to the poster display (bar scene in Raiders).

Belle of Lincoln Bottle Glass s.jpg

Added Libbey Gibraltar stackable tumbler glass (tent scene glasses in Raiders) to the poster display (still waiting on the Belloq family liquor bottle to get here).

Belloq Tent Glass s.jpg

Indiana Jones Shelf Belle Low s.jpg

Added pouch of 18 Portuguese Gold REIS 400 coins (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Lao Che tried to buy the Urn of Nurachi with the coins before Indy demanded the diamond that was the deal made) to the bookshelf Indiana Jones display.

Magnoli Coin Pouch Shelf Display s.jpg

Added stand to hold full size Staff of Ra from Raiders of the Lost Ark

Full Staff Vertical 01s.jpg

Added Rene Belloq's "Eau da Vie" bottle (fig brandy from Tunisia) to the display next to the Libbey glass from the tent scene where he and Marion drink it. The display is now arranged Indy stuff on the left, Belloq stuff on the right and the (scale model) Ark meets in the middle.

Indy Back Shelf Eau Da Vie 2s.jpg

wow - dedication right there!! Assuming this is part of a dedicated room?

wow - dedication right there!! Assuming this is part of a dedicated room?

It's my home theater room (12x24 feet). I have other prop displays in the room too like Star Wars and Conan. I was debating between theater type curtains or prop displays. I think the curtains would have been cheaper by far.

New remote control LED flickering candlelit "Adventures of Indiana Jones" Bookshelf display setup with light up Sankara stones:

Indiana Jones Bookshelf Candle Lit 3 s.jpg

Last edited:
Rearranged bookshelf display and added flyers/posters to the walls and arranged things in chronological movie order. Added stand-in diary behind the grail until the actual prop is delivered. Marion is behind her cigarettes for instance and I tried to arrange it to look like the cigarette is coming out of her mouth.

Mixed Candle/Flash display:

Indy Diorama Chrono 2 Medium Lit s.jpg

I've been toying with an idea about getting a Ra headpiece to add to the frames of a couple of Gabz prints I have. Was thinking Ra for Indy but couldn't think of what I could attach to the frame for Henry Jones Sr

I've been toying with an idea about getting a Ra headpiece to add to the frames of a couple of Gabz prints I have. Was thinking Ra for Indy but couldn't think of what I could attach to the frame for Henry Jones Sr

A set of similar glasses? A pocket watch? (hard to tell exactly which watch he's using in the film, though although I've seen some people make a guess and claim they have it in their collection. He actually uses two different ones in the film too (one has a full hunter cover and the other has the watch face on the outside).

A set of similar glasses? A pocket watch? (hard to tell exactly which watch he's using in the film, though although I've seen some people make a guess and claim they have it in their collection. He actually uses two different ones in the film too (one has a full hunter cover and the other has the watch face on the outside).

I was thinking more along lines of something significant to the story. Obviously a replica grail would be too big, so I was maybe thinking a replica notebook

Added Indy's pocket knife from Raiders (that he almost freed Marion with) which is a Linder 3112 made in Solingen, Germany and Mutt's switchblade (Frank Beltrame 9" stiletto hand made in Italy) from the Crystal Kingdom to the bookshelf display and moved Belloq's pocket watch over as well to make room for another item on that separate display.

Indy's pocket knife (stag handle is slightly different since they're all unique):
Raiders Knife Open 02s.jpg

Mutt's switchblade (Buffalo Horn handle)
Mutts Switchblade Knife Open s.jpg

Updated Bookshelf Display (Unlit and Lit):

Indy Bookshelf Both Knives Flash Not Lit s.jpg

Indy Bookshelf Both Knives Med Lit s.jpg

Added an Indy style hat and whip to hang near the bookshelf display.

Bookcase Hat Whip 01s.jpg

Well, there needs to be jacket now too.... I should probaby set up a wall hanger, though in the long run.... But it's easy to grab and go (and whatever else I might need (Elsa's lucky lighter or Mutt's switchblade perhaps?) ;)

Jacket and Hat Bookshelf 01s.jpg

MagnumIndy.jpg

I was on a business trip elsewhere in the US for almost a month back in February (returned just in time for a lockdown in my state in mid March) and while I was gone I bought several new Indiana Jones items while bored surfing the Net and had them shipped to my house (some Conan stuff too). The Indiana Jones items start below.

I bought this AdVintage brand hat from Germany that is designed to be a duplicate of the actual Raiders of the Lost Ark hat (the one above looks more like Temple of Doom and it was a cheap one made of wool while this one is made of sable like the real one).

Raiders Hat s.jpg

Raiders Hat Whip s.jpg

Last edited:
1930s Sparklets Seltzer Bottle added to the back/poster display. It was on the bar in the Ravenwood Bar scenes. It took a long time to find one in near mint condition. Given the age, most have the chrome flaking or rust somewhere, etc. Other than a bit of calcium buildup where the top screws on (I can remove it with vinegar), this one is almost like new.

In the movie picture example below, I believe the red/orange tint on mesh is probably from the lighting based on other for sale pictures I've seen (the few I've seen that show orange/yellow seem to have strong incandescent lighting on them as it is metallic and slightly reflective metal mesh and does reflect the lighting back that's shone on it). I did find a brownish version that looks like the metal mesh was rusting, but no actual red. So if there's a red mesh version I haven't found it yet); there are two models out there, one from London and one from New York. They are identical except for the marking on the neck (New York Or London) and the New York ones have "Made in Czech" on the glass bottle itself on the bottom. The London ones don't (always) have that stamp. They may have locally sourced the bottles in some cases? There's no way to know for certain which one was used in the movie, but they are otherwise identical looking and both made by by/for Sparklets.

Movie example:

Seltzer Bottles Ravenwood Bar s.jpg

Closeup after taking it out of the box:

Sparklets Seltzer Bottle Ravenwood Bar s.jpg

In the display:

Indy Ark Corner Seltzer Bottle s.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom