Rambo: Last Blood 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV- Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Release date: 13/01/2020

RLB_4K.jpg

Steelbook option, thread: Rambo: Last Blood (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Can’t wait.
Probably be another DCut too. More the merrier

Sly's face looks a mess on that cover o_O

Anyone remember that weird short guy that used to be used for memes years ago? Looks like him.

Anyone remember that weird short guy that used to be used for memes years ago? Looks like him.

Brian Peppers. Won't let me share an image or link for some reason.

I think I’ll be waiting to see if the UK release contains the 10 minutes cut out of the theatrical release.
If it doesn’t then it’ll be an import from the countries that did have it in the cinema

Details on the run time please...........
Surely it’ll have the longer version. Surely

terrible release date.... you'd think for the sake of a couple of weeks they'd try to get it out for the christmas period.

US confirmed 17th Dec release date.
All signs pointing to not getting the extended 10 minutes going by comments and other online sites. So if that’s the case it will likely be the same here.
Looks like I will have to import then from one of the countries that got the extra 10 minutes

Australia had the extended run time in their cinemas and they get a December 18th release also. No details of run time on here but surely it will be the same as they had in the cinema there

Hopefully the additional scene will be contained within the extras ... surely ?

Saw the 10 minutes missing in an illegal stream this morning and am scratching my head as to why the fek we never got it on our release ??????
I’m actually raging about it as it was pivotal to the whole film.

I wonder when mario will get this on his eBay store hopefully soon.

what’s the missing 10 minutes all about?

Got mine. Runtime 89 mins.
Saw the version on the pirate bay and the only thing added from the UK version was a pointless scene at the beginning where Rambo saves a girl in a flood.

Attachments

• 5CC8BBAE-4C7D-4F98-A8FD-3F001289486D.jpeg
    5CC8BBAE-4C7D-4F98-A8FD-3F001289486D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • B3401B55-4F80-4C00-85EE-901225186475.jpeg
    B3401B55-4F80-4C00-85EE-901225186475.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 87
Got mine. Runtime 89 mins.
Saw the version on the pirate bay and the only thing added from the UK version was a pointless scene at the beginning where Rambo saves a girl in a flood.

Can I ask were you got it ? I’d love to get a copy

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom