I dreamed that I was driving my stream roller back from the gym as usual, but lost control of it. My gym equipment feel from my cab as a lady stepped into the road some distance ahead. I tried to stop but the brakes were doing little to help. Fortunately, she jumped into a passing cabriolet with seconds to spare. Phew that was a close one ;)
PreciousClearcutAbalone-size_restricted.gif

I am just watching climbing videos on YouTube. Amazing!😯😁👍

I tend to get advertising on *my* PC on various web sites from what Mrs C has been looking at on *her* PC and vice-versa.

I refer to her as 'Mrs C' but we aren't actually married as yet.

I've just seen this...

Image1.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

quickly, google fleshlight a few times...

Google divorce lawyers and see if she says anything

Do you have an old or new style Dinosaur?
Particularly a T-Rex?
Don't know the difference eh?

Old style T-Rex (before we understood much about them)

743013c35e77234a0c51220dbb117034.jpg

Note angle of body and tail down.

We now know much better hence modern T-Rex toys will/should look more like this:

ea0246cf1a9d75f80607f53c4a226c92.jpg

^ Will admit, never liked this, as was too specific.
Clap for the carers?

What about for those delivering the food still, or at the checkout, with 100's of people near you each day, or keeping your broadband/elec/gas supply running, or emptying your bins.

Whilst you sit on your lazy ass, and don't every want to pick fruit to help out so we need to fly foreign people in to do the work why you sit on your sun lounger, pretending that you are making an effort

(mini rant, but you get my point!)

A LOT of people have worked thru this from day one (myself included) and no-one gives a toss about.

^ Will admit, never liked this, as was too specific.
Clap for the carers?

What about for those delivering the food still, or at the checkout, with 100's of people near you each day, or keeping your broadband/elec/gas supply running, or emptying your bins.

Whilst you sit on your lazy ass, and don't every want to pick fruit to help out so we need to fly foreign people in to do the work why you sit on your sun lounger, pretending that you are making an effort

(mini rant, but you get my point!)

A LOT of people have worked thru this from day one (myself included) and no-one gives a toss about.

IMO, whilst all of the highlighted key workers improve our quality of life no end with their actions, it really is only the NHS workers that are saving life. The two are completely separate and there is a clear line.

A nurse trying to get an airway open on a patient coughing fluid which they know contains a virus that can kill them is not even in the same ballpark as my Amazon delivery driver or Tesco till worker IMO.

IMO, whilst all of the highlighted key workers improve our quality of life no end with their actions, it really is only the NHS workers that are saving life. The two are completely separate and there is a clear line.

A nurse trying to get an airway open on a patient coughing fluid which they know contains a virus that can kill them is not even in the same ballpark as my Amazon delivery driver or Tesco till worker IMO.

I do take your point, and agree about levels of danger, though there are still people who go and help at accident sites etc that are not thought of.
It just gives the impression of not giving any thought to anyone else.
If there was no food in the shops, and your services went out totally and rubbish in the streets perhaps they would be considered a tiny bit more.
It's similar in life in general of course, we don't even consider the less glamorous roles and fawn over a footballer, or singer.
So please don't think I am saying NHS staff are not worthy of thanks, just that some level of thought would be nice to be given to all those that are basically allowing 99% of the population to carry on living a reasonable life. :)

I do take your point, and agree about levels of danger, though there are still people who go and help at accident sites etc that are not thought of.
It just gives the impression of not giving any thought to anyone else.
If there was no food in the shops, and your services went out totally and rubbish in the streets perhaps they would be considered a tiny bit more.
It's similar in life in general of course, we don't even consider the less glamorous roles and fawn over a footballer, or singer.
So please don't think I am saying NHS staff are not worthy of thanks, just that some level of thought would be nice to be given to all those that are basically allowing 99% of the population to carry on living a reasonable life. :)

I think we'll have to agree to disagree I'm afraid mate. Most, if not all key worker roles (which definitely deserve the title, on that we can agree) don't start their shift with a knowledge that they almost certainly risk coming into contact with a positive patient, there are no media stories of binmen or postmen dropping dead after coming into contact with CV-19 from a member of the public whilst in their day to day work. Nurses and doctors have dropped like flies though, there's been loads.

For me, it's simply levels of risk that people take. IMO nurses, doctors and the teams that support them to save lives are real, actual heroes. Someone doing their normal job in difficult conditions isn't the same. I mean, where do we draw the line? Car dealerships are starting to open, is a car salesman now a key worker? Mcdonald's staff?

We need to be sensible and consider why we are clapping each Thursday. I'm not doing it for anyone except the NHS.

National Hero Service.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree I'm afraid mate. Most, if not all key worker roles (which definitely deserve the title, on that we can agree) don't start their shift with a knowledge that they almost certainly risk coming into contact with a positive patient, there are no media stories of binmen or postmen dropping dead after coming into contact with CV-19 from a member of the public whilst in their day to day work. Nurses and doctors have dropped like flies though, there's been loads.

For me, it's simply levels of risk that people take. IMO nurses, doctors and the teams that support them to save lives are real, actual heroes. Someone doing their normal job in difficult conditions isn't the same. I mean, where do we draw the line? Car dealerships are starting to open, is a car salesman now a key worker? Mcdonald's staff?

We need to be sensible and consider why we are clapping each Thursday. I'm not doing it for anyone except the NHS.

National Hero Service.

Ok, no worries, totally respect your opinion and you have every right to have that viewpoint.
Just to say, I'm not disagreeing really.
It would just be nice to think say 80% of the clapping for those who work in the NHS, and 20% of it was towards everyone else still working and allowing the millions on furlough to have Food, Power, Waste disposal, protection from criminals, doctors, dentists and everything else, that's all :)

Be a boring world is we all had exactly the same viewpoint of everything.

Unless people agreed with my viewpoint!

I'm not homosexual in any way (well not yet anyway!) ;)
But of course I can appreciate a guy who looks good, dresses smart, good body etc.
You don't need to be gay to appreciate someone who looks good.

Yet, I stumbled across this totally randomly and, perhaps it's just me, I don't know, but I can't say I find this a good look in any way, even a guy buying it for his boyfriend I struggle to think these items are a great look.

Am I alone in thinking these are just not appealing?

You can move your pointer down the small thumbnails on the left to check out design options.

I’m not going to move my pointer over any of those thumbnails...

I suspect that this outfit is intended to go with something else and doesn’t get worn as a complete ensemble.

I’m not going to move my pointer over any of those thumbnails...

I suspect that this outfit is intended to go with something else and doesn’t get worn as a complete ensemble.

There is nothing NSFW or rude at all about any of the thumbnail options.
My understanding (or lack of!) would be, like with a lady of the opposite sex, NOT wearing the underwear underneath would be the only real addition, or reduction! with relation to that type of clothing.

I can accept it may be me, as in general I can't say, that type of clothing, for me, actually looks good on most women.
It's like it's trying too hard, too corny and too tacky.
The type of thing, only a few few people could pull off.

I'm not homosexual in any way (well not yet anyway!) ;)
But of course I can appreciate a guy who looks good, dresses smart, good body etc.
You don't need to be gay to appreciate someone who looks good.

Yet, I stumbled across this totally randomly and, perhaps it's just me, I don't know, but I can't say I find this a good look in any way, even a guy buying it for his boyfriend I struggle to think these items are a great look.

Am I alone in thinking these are just not appealing?

You can move your pointer down the small thumbnails on the left to check out design options.
There is nothing NSFW or rude at all about any of the thumbnail options.
My understanding (or lack of!) would be, like with a lady of the opposite sex, NOT wearing the underwear underneath would be the only real addition, or reduction! with relation to that type of clothing.

I can accept it may be me, as in general I can't say, that type of clothing, for me, actually looks good on most women.
It's like it's trying too hard, too corny and too tacky.
The type of thing, only a few few people could pull off.

You're comparing apples to oranges IMO. I agree with you that as a straight bloke, you can look at a fellow male and believe him to be good looking, without having a sexual attraction (could anyone male or female, gay or straight say that Brad Pitt fell out of the Ugly Tree for example?). That's completely normal (I think). But looking at the gay man's equivalent of lingerie and saying you don't find it attractive is also normal - it's not meant for straight men to find sexy is it?

I don't know for certain, but I'd imagine the same goes for gay men when they look at women; a gay man would probably acknowledge a woman's pretty face without being sexually attracted. A woman in lingerie also wouldn't turn a gay man on.

I think that all makes sense and none of it is intended to offend anyone of any sexual preference in any way, it's just my simple view on it. I also realise of course that there aren't simply 2 sexual preferences :)

^ So tell me, when did this secret obsession with Brad Pitt start, and do you find it hard focusing on your work/love life, whist trying to suppress the image of him in your mind?
Are you confused about your inner feelings perhaps, and trying to suppress them? ;)

It would be good to talk about this openly you know, and to stop bottling this up.
I'm sure everyone here would be happy for you to come out, and fully support your life choice.

Collage 2020-05-24 09_14_38.jpg

Uncanny really, given the jobs and appearances. Oh and the flouting of rules.

Do you have an old or new style Dinosaur?
Particularly a T-Rex?
Don't know the difference eh?

Old style T-Rex (before we understood much about them)

743013c35e77234a0c51220dbb117034.jpg

Note angle of body and tail down.

We now know much better hence modern T-Rex toys will/should look more like this:

ea0246cf1a9d75f80607f53c4a226c92.jpg
Surely this is the old style T.Rex :laugh:

38437722-9007-4FE3-BE9F-169506923635.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom