Rear Window 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Simon Crust

Editorial Contributor
Reaction score
To think, all that time there were a string of lethal taser muggings going on outside his front window which he could have prevented.

Neat review, Simon!

thanks Simon

i picked the box set yesterday - they are all superb films that i didnt have in my collection so 4k HDR copies made it a no brainer buy for me

watched rear window yesterday and agree with your review and scoring

it was never going to rival say gemiini man in detail but for the age of the movie it was very impressive

and it is such a great film

'Pearl necklace' - comedy genius and something never far from my mind when I see Grace Kelly.
Good review, although tempered somewhat by having to clean toast and marmalade from my laptop when reading the above.

As we've just watched this on BD recently whilst working our way through the Masterpiece Collection apparently there's no reason to pick this up (citation : SWMBO).

Yeah, right... :D

As we've just watched this on BD recently whilst working our way through the Masterpiece Collection apparently there's no reason to pick this up (citation : SWMBO).

Yeah, right... :D
Say you won a competition.... ;)

I think the problem there is that there's definitely a limit on the number of competitions that I could've realistically won over the years before she eventually starts to smell a rat...
Tell her that um some guys on the forum are like really generous and will just give away copies for um nothing and that. Or....wow! I didnt order this! I'm not going to say anything! It must be my lucky day!

To think, all that time there were a string of lethal taser muggings going on outside his front window which he could have prevented.

Neat review, Simon!
That was all in the Sequel, that got lost....In Mysterious Circumstances! 😱

Gonna have to pick this up at some stage too.

I end up in some sort of mesmeric state watching Grace Kelly in this movie :D:blush::love:

Fantastic film probably my favourite Hitchcock movie, Grace Kelly great in it although her career seemed to disappear shortly after wonder what happened

she looked pretty darn fine in to catch a thief as well and that has a very decent copy on prime - well worth a watch

she looked pretty darn fine in to catch a thief as well and that has a very decent copy on prime - well worth a watch
To Catch a Thief is one that seems to get overlooked but is really enjoyable. The blu ray looks great and I think would look stunning on UHD along with The Trouble with Harry. Both make great use of colour.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom