Quantcast

Red Dwarf 1-8 BluRay

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

They seemed to have all arrived in plastic wallets in a white jiffy bag with a 2nd class stamp.

Last edited:

SyStemDeMoN

Mine have arrived also. Same packaging as what everyone else has had.

I got my replacements discs for Series III Disc 1 and Series V Disc 1 on Tuesday (or it might have been Wednesday!), ironically just after contacting the BBC again to find out what was happening with these since it had been 4 months since they sent an email to me saying that it would take 4-6 weeks to redo the discs.

While not 100% protected, my arrived unscathed in a small white jiffy bag with each disc in a separate plastic wallet sleeve.

Paul Moran

Now £23.40 at amazon. Out of stock - 13 available when I ordered at 9 a.m. - but more due in a few days. Mine will probably be the original version with faulty discs, so I will have to reread this thread to find how to check the discs and get replacements. :)

UPDATE: Amazon will deliver my set today. I found a good article about the disc errors here, which includes a simple check using the Series 5 disc.

Last edited:

Indiana Jones

OOS and no delivery date, I have gone for it now, I assume waiting for new discs?
I wouldn't just assume that when it comes back in stock that it will include the fixed discs.

duffbeerdrinker

Distinguished Member
I ordered mine on Monday after seeing the post above. It was out of stock and showing 1-2 weeks at the time but now it says "out for delivery" today.
I'll test the discs in question and report back for anyone who's interested.

Last edited:

duffbeerdrinker

Distinguished Member
Just had a thought.....for those that have received the replacement discs, is there any way to tell them apart from the faulty ones?
Maybe one of the numbers printed round the edge is different?

Indiana Jones

Just had a thought.....for those that have received the replacement discs, is there any way to tell them apart from the faulty ones?
Maybe one of the numbers printed round the edge is different?
Series III Disc 1 Faulty Disc # A0103122988-B911 1000
Corrected Disc # A0103174585-B911 1000

Series V Disc 1 Faulty Disc # A0103123169-B912 1000
Corrected Disc # A0103174596-B912 1000

duffbeerdrinker

Distinguished Member
Very pleased to report that my set delivered by Amazon yesterday already includes the corrected discs.

Indiana Jones

That is good news indeed.

DJ-1

Standard Member
Hi, I've been holding off buying this set because I heard there were issues, am I right in thinking buying from Amazon now will have the new (fixed disc's) included?,
Is it just 2 disc's total that people have been getting replacements for?

Cheers.

Series III Disc 1 Faulty Disc # A0103122988-B911 1000
Corrected Disc # A0103174585-B911 1000

Series V Disc 1 Faulty Disc # A0103123169-B912 1000
Corrected Disc # A0103174596-B912 1000

Indiana Jones

Hi, I've been holding off buying this set because I heard there were issues, am I right in thinking buying from Amazon now will have the new (fixed disc's) included?,
Is it just 2 disc's total that people have been getting replacements for?

Cheers.
Yes and Yes