Resident Evil 3 (PS4)

Cha1ky

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Just announced on the State of Play.

Comes with Project Resistance (Resident Evil Resistance)

Last edited:
I always had a soft spot for Resident Evil 3. I liked the "Nemesis" aspect.

Not even had a look at the second one yet, but could be tempted by this now too.

Man I am so hyped for this. I hope the uk gets a collectors edition like for RE 2.

Another great game that I'll be too scared to play. Thanks.

Looks good, wonder if it had been in development the same time as RE2 as the turn around is rather quick?

Dunno if I have commented on the RE 2 Remake thread but I completed it earlier last year and really really liked it for the most part, though there were things they could have definitely improved on.

The original is still the masterpiece of horror video games, but the remake makes an interesting alternative version.

Looks good, wonder if it had been in development the same time as RE2 as the turn around is rather quick?

Dunno if I have commented on the RE 2 Remake thread but I completed it earlier last year and really really liked it for the most part, though there were things they could have definitely improved on.

The original is still the masterpiece of horror video games, but the remake makes an interesting alternative version.
I read that they were being made at the same time and were originally supposed to come out very close together but RE3 got delayed a little.

I loved RE2, I was just a little disappointed with the lack of differences between the two scenarios. I would’ve preferred it if they had just done 2 very distinct scenarios, one for each character.

I read that they were being made at the same time and were originally supposed to come out very close together but RE3 got delayed a little.

I loved RE2, I was just a little disappointed with the lack of differences between the two scenarios. I would’ve preferred it if they had just done 2 very distinct scenarios, one for each character.

I see. Yeah, that was my biggest problem too, not enough differences between A and B scenario.

I see. Yeah, that was my biggest problem too, not enough differences between A and B scenario.
Who knows if what I read was true but they definitely had to have been working on them st the same time. I’m very excited for this but a bit upset we haven’t had any collectors edition announced yet.

So smashed through most of the trophies on this last couple of days pretty much just have the run through without any healing and one without using any item boxes to go and inferno mode to do.

Done Nightmare and finished under 2 hours and have all the collectables (using a guide for these)

Resi 2 remake was better and had a lot more content / replayability, still enjoyed this a lot. Hoping to get it fully completed tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom