Resident Evil: Complete Collection 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV- Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Release date: 02/11/2020

RE_CC_4K (discs).jpg

This limited-edition gift set marks the first time that fans will be able to experience all six films on 4K Ultra HD disc with High Dynamic Range and Dolby Atmos audio.

The RESIDENT EVIL 4K ULTRA HD COLLECTION will include Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Apocalypse (both the original theatrical version and an extended cut), Resident Evil: Extinction, Resident Evil: Afterlife, Resident Evil: Retribution and Resident Evil: The Final Chapter as well as hours of bonus content across all six films, including rare archival featurettes that have been previously unavailable on disc.
RESIDENT EVIL BONUS FEATURES
BLU-RAY:

• Cast and Filmmakers’ Commentary
  • Visual Effects Commentary
  • Alternate Ending with Director Paul W.S. Anderson’s Video Introduction
  • 12 Featurettes
  • “My Plague” Music Video by Slipknot
4K ULTRA HD:
  • Theatrical Trailer

RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE BONUS FEATURES
BLU-RAY:

• Filmmaker Commentary
  • Cast Commentary
  • Writer / Producer Commentary
  • Deleted Scenes
  • “Game Over: Resident Evil Reanimated” Documentary
  • “Corporate Malfeasance” Featurette
  • “Game Babes” Featurette
  • “Symphony of Evil” Featurette

4K ULTRA HD:
  • Theatrical and Extended Cuts of the Film
  • Theatrical Trailers

RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION BONUS FEATURES
BLU-RAY:

• Under the Umbrella” Picture-in-Picture
  • Filmmaker Commentary
  • Deleted Scenes
  • 4 Featurettes

4K ULTRA HD:
  • Resident Road Map: Reflections on the Future of the Series
  • Theatrical Trailers

RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE BONUS FEATURES
BLU-RAY:

• Undead Vision” Picture-in-Picture
  • Filmmaker Commentary
  • Deleted and Extended Scenes
  • Outtakes
  • 7 Featurettes

4K ULTRA HD:
  • Alice Activated
  • Theatrical Trailers

RESIDENT EVIL: RETRIBUTION BONUS FEATURES
BLU-RAY:

• Director and Cast Commentary Filmmaker Commentary
  • Deleted and Extended Scenes
  • Outtakes
  • Project Alice: The Interactive Database
  • 8 Featurettes

4K ULTRA HD:
  • Evil Goes Global
  • Undead Retribution
  • Theatrical Trailers

RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER BONUS FEATURES
BLU-RAY:

• Retaliation Mode with Paul W.S. Anderson and Milla Jovovich
  • 3 Featurettes
4K ULTRA HD:
  • Maximum Carnage: Best Kills
  • Creature Chronology
  • Theatrical Trailers

Attachments

• RE_CC_4K.jpg
    RE_CC_4K.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Great, I was hoping they would do a Boxset. There are already UHDs of 4 and 6 available here but I didn’t get them in the hoes they would one day release a complete Boxset. I’ll be getting this. I think they’ll look pretty good in 4K

Bloody love these films!

And I’m only slightly embarrassed to admit it LOL

And they could have (and should have) been so much better

An extended cut of Apocalypse? I’m in to that. I hope we don’t have to wait much longer for this.

Should be some mighty fine sounding Dolby Atmos tracks on the earlier films.

Bit steap at that price. I’ll have to wait and see what the release date is before I place an order.

Bit steap at that price. I’ll have to wait and see what the release date is before I place an order.

Amazon often start high with the prices but yeah it is especially as WOWHD have it for just over £78 including VAT.

Amazon often start high with the prices but yeah it is especially as WOWHD have it for just over £78 including VAT.
Oh yeah that’s true I’ll keep an eye on it and place an order after release date is confirmed. I’ve just sunk £200 in to Star Warsa on 4K so need to curb my spending. Hopefully it’ll be out around Christmas and I can ask my wife to get it for me or something.

Glad to see that the Extended Version of Apocalypse is included. It's only been available in Germany and Japan previously. I've had the German DVD and have the blu-ray but they both have German text for the location graphics that appear on screen burnt in. Will be nice to have with English text.

The first three Resident Evil films are amongst my favourite guilty pleasures. I'm not so keen on 4-6 though.

That’s a shame. I think I’ll wait for amazons to drop, hopefully before release.

Why is them being US based a problem? always been great in my experience with orders arriving 7-14 days and the price you pay includes customs so no surprises.

Why is them being US based a problem? always been great in my experience with orders arriving 7-14 days and the price you pay includes customs so no surprises.
Well I didn’t know that they charge customs directly so was assuming I would have to sort that out here when they arrive. At the moment though my post is severely delayed and I’m regularly waiting 10 days plus for second class mail. Plus I will be adding the 4K discs to my steelbook set and then trying to sell on the Blu ray discs, which I am assuming would be region 1? so that would be more difficult.

Well I didn’t know that they charge customs directly so was assuming I would have to sort that out here when they arrive. At the moment though my post is severely delayed and I’m regularly waiting 10 days plus for second class mail. Plus I will be adding the 4K discs to my steelbook set and then trying to sell on the Blu ray discs, which I am assuming would be region 1? so that would be more difficult.

It’s a Sony release so some of the Blu-rays might be Region A locked.

I have been sticking to Amazon at the moment,because i can track the orders,my last two came in on good time,but stuff thats been sent by mail,still waiting on and no way to track them.

:(

I have been sticking to Amazon at the moment,because i can track the orders,my last two came in on good time,but stuff thats been sent by mail,still waiting on and no way to track them.

:(
Yeah it’s a nightmare isn’t it. I’ve been trying to buy from places other than Amazon lately to try and help out the smaller businesses. But why would I do that and wait 10-15 days for it when I can get it from amazon guaranteed next days Royal Mail need to sort their act out.

Yeah it’s a nightmare isn’t it. I’ve been trying to buy from places other than Amazon lately to try and help out the smaller businesses. But why would I do that and wait 10-15 days for it when I can get it from amazon guaranteed next days Royal Mail need to sort their act out.

Same here normally stick with HMV or Zoom,and some smaller dealer,but since Covid,my RM del have been really slow,i have had a couple of order from Amazon US arriving quicker than RM stuff from the UK & Europe,it seem at the moment,once it get into the RM system,the hold ups begin.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom