Rogue One: A Star Wars Story 4K

I'm not so sure we'll get the Italian Rogue One shipped this week. I've never had a "delayed" email and my order always said 19th May until today. Now it doesn't even give a date and says "We will send you an email as soon as a delivery date is available" and the main product page says "Currently not available" :(

I'm not so sure we'll get the Italian Rogue One shipped this week. I've never had a "delayed" email and my order always said 19th May until today. Now it doesn't even give a date and says "We will send you an email as soon as a delivery date is available" and the main product page says "Currently not available" :(

Guess we will know in a few days but odd that they delayed all the others but seemed to think Rogue One would be good to ship from the 21st.

Mine hasn’t changed..........yet but I did notice my Star Wars single issues have changed from yesterday when they showed a release date of May 19th to “We’ll send you an email when a dispatch date is available“.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
here was my response from JBhifi after pointing out that the Australian post office was not doing economy to the uk

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your email,

To my knowledge AusPost were still processing and delivering international orders albeit delayed.

I have had customers in the last week confirm deliveries, the ETA given from AusPost has moved from 6 weeks to 8.

If I hear anything different I will let you know,

Thank you,

Ryan | Online Customer Service Team | JB Hi-Fi Online

For anyone interested, the German version of Rogue One in 4K is still available for £20.05 delivered after currency conversion from amazon.de - mine got sent yesterday after ordering about 3-4 days ago. Delivery is anytime in the next two weeks apparently.

For anyone interested, the German version of Rogue One in 4K is still available for £20.05 delivered after currency conversion from amazon.de - mine got sent yesterday after ordering about 3-4 days ago. Delivery is anytime in the next two weeks apparently.
Just nipped onto the site, & they state "Only 7 left in stock", so if anyone is tempted, I'd grab a copy soonest.

Just nipped onto the site, & they state "Only 7 left in stock", so if anyone is tempted, I'd grab a copy soonest.

Been saying that amount since Friday so think they have a few ;)

Last edited:
Was that sold by Amazon or from 3rd party seller Empor? Was going to try them but saw it ships from Switzerland and they quote delivery May 30 - Jun. 18. Presume no customs coming from there?

Was that sold by Amazon or from 3rd party seller Empor? Was going to try them but saw it ships from Switzerland and they quote delivery May 30 - Jun. 18. Presume no customs coming from there?
Just checked. It's sold by Empor, though through Amazon Prime. I don't know the threshold for items coming into the UK, but certainly it is under that for coming into Germany. Here, however, is the full blurb translated that Empor post on Amazon.de regarding Delivery
For orders with Emporus AG that are sent from Switzerland, customs or import fees may apply in the country of destination.
Additional costs for customs clearance are borne by the recipient. Emporus AG has no influence on these fees and cannot give any information about their amount.
Customs regulations vary from country to country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
Every shipment from abroad is subject to customs duties and VAT. In postal traffic, the customer is considered an importer and is obliged to pay the sums due.
The items purchased from Emporus AG are subject to import tax. However, this is only charged if the amount of the individual shipment exceeds the free value currently valid in the destination country.
You can find the current tax rates on the websites of the respective tax administration.
With your order, you authorize Emporus AG to designate a transport service that acts on your behalf at the customs and tax authorities of the country of destination when the products are imported and handles the import handling that you incur.

Just checked. It's sold by Empor, though through Amazon Prime. I don't know the threshold for items coming into the UK, but certainly it is under that for coming into Germany. Here, however, is the full blurb translated that Empor post on Amazon.de regarding Delivery

Yep mine was sent via amazon prime, so I won’t be expecting customs charges as presumably it’s all come from within the EU (and at the moment we’re still part of the market).

I actually ordered a copy on Friday from Amazon.de/Empor and it shipped yesterday, if the Italian copies every turn up I am sure someone on here will like to benefit from the discounted price.

Shame Empor don't have all the films for £21.99 each, at this point if they did I would just order the whole lot and say bye bye to the Italian copies.

Sod it! Fed up waiting for Amazon.it. Ordered from Am.de/Empor.

Same here, and if the U.K. boxset drops again to £180 by the time I get paid on Friday I might cancel my order for the single releases.

Same here, and if the U.K. boxset drops again to £180 by the time I get paid on Friday I might cancel my order for the single releases.
sealed one for sale on the forums! £180

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I got an email from Amazon Italy a couple of hours ago saying that my Rogue One has despatched. Due to arrive Friday 22nd. Very pleased, hopefully I'll be able to watch it at the weekend. :D

My 2nd copy has also been dispatched so if anyone is on the look out for a copy there will be either two Italian or one Italian and one German copy in the classifieds in a few days.

At long last the fabled Italian copy has arrived :)

5512C752-2A34-4840-BCF8-5898139DAE22.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom