Question Roku Streaming Stick + Video settings info required

pcdunk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Looking for a bit of info about the best video settings to use with a Roku streaming stick + (4k).

I an only using the free channels All4 ITV player Five and UK tvplay etc which all broadcast in HD. I assume the stick which has video setting set to auto upsamples to match the 4k of my TX-55AX902B.

Now, would it be better to set the output of the stick to HD and let the TV do the upsampling.

Or does it not matter.

Furthermore are there any video settings I should turn on or off on the tv When using this Roku stick,Thanks.

Looking for a bit of info about the best video settings to use with a Roku streaming stick + (4k).

I an only using the free channels All4 ITV player Five and UK tvplay etc which all broadcast in HD. I assume the stick which has video setting set to auto upsamples to match the 4k of my TX-55AX902B.

Now, would it be better to set the output of the stick to HD and let the TV do the upsampling.

Or does it not matter.

Furthermore are there any video settings I should turn on or off on the tv When using this Roku stick,Thanks.

Unfortunate there are no responses to this as interested in the same settings as a newbie to this game! Did you manage to find anything?

Never found anymore info. Just running it with the auto setting for video output for now. Still experimenting with the TV settings. I find I am watching a lot of content (4k) on YouTube through the Roku as opposed to YouTube on the TV App which is only 1080p.

Thanks. I had some annoying stutter or judder (not sure which) last night when watching something through the FireStick but hasn't been replicated across all sources. Like you I'm not sure I've worked out the best settings yet.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom