Bargain Expired Trade in bargains, not just Lumagen

Got a Radiance Pro 4442 2U case. But!!!! It's one of the last ones and has a 1u main pcb in it. two inputs are 18Gbs spec and the other two and all the outputs are currently 9Gbs. Client traded up to a 5348. It's all working great and i've tested it for several days in my system here with multiple sources. All good. £2600 If buyer wants other specs on inputs or outputs i can probably do that for additional costs.

OK We have a 1u 444X unit available. 12 months warranty. I can build it to different specs. For 18Gbs x 2 in, and 4 x 9Gbs £4500 this is a current spec unit.

Also price drop on Epson. £2800 delivered

WTB> Lumagen Radiance Pro 4240

Last edited:
Hi!> Any LRP for Sale? . .

Epson LS11000...i've been using it as my main TV since i got it. Will check hours probably close to 10000 at 60% laser so loads of life left and no perceptible reduction in brightness but it's now price drop to £1950. can delier in reasonable distance

Radiance Pro 4240 18G in 9G out used £2950

OK Epson LS11000: Actually has a lot less hrs than i thought. It's at just over 4000hrs. Attached couple of screen shots i took last night to give an idea of what it can do. One is Sky and a crowd shot of Rugby with our living room light on in corner of room and other is from The Greatest Showman with all lights off. New price £2000 plus £35 delivery or you can collect. It comes with remote and original box. Going on ebay tonight....

Attachments

• Untitled - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg
    Untitled - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Untitled - 1 of 1 (2).jpeg
    Untitled - 1 of 1 (2).jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 129
I noticed what looks like a dust blob in very bottom of screen last night. after everything else wnet off but it didn't. I can't see it in any content as its very diffuse. Itd be round about where that guys chin is on the screen shot

Any more details on that 4444 unit Gordon? Was looking at an nx7 as an upgrade from my 7900 but wondering about adding a lumagen instead

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom