Sackboy - A Big Adventure

This will be a great game especially the multiplayer.

I love the Little Big Planet games so will defo be getting this.

This looked fantastic. I'm a sucker for that Sackboy.

Co-op looked fun as well.

Looking forward to this over every other launch title....am I the only one?

Looks decent enough. Probably dont fancy paying the asking price unless its top drawer. Got my eye on it though.

Looking forward to this over every other launch title....am I the only one?

Well it's probably about the only game I can see myself buying at launch, but I am a bit dubious at the lack of coverage so far.

It's a shame there won't be any user creations here as that's always been a big bonus to LBP games longevity.

Sumo Digital are a safe pair of hands in my estimation- loads of solid arcadey games in their back catalogue, and LBP 3 of course so they know the character of this world.

Very family friendly too. This will be the perfect counterpoint to Demon’s Souls!

Looks real fun this, must get the wife a controller for some local co-op action :clap:

Hmmmm... So, if I buy the PS5 version, digitally, will I be able to push the PS4 version to the spare Pro's in the house for the kids / wife?

Not really taken much note of this so far, but the eldest (6) is taking more of an interest in games now, it'd be cool to play through with her.

Hmmmm... So, if I buy the PS5 version, digitally, will I be able to push the PS4 version to the spare Pro's in the house for the kids / wife?

Not really taken much note of this so far, but the eldest (6) is taking more of an interest in games now, it'd be cool to play through with her.
Couldn't you buy the PS4 version and get the free upgrade to the PS5? That way you should have both versions. I don't know if it goes backwards (PS5->PS4).

My 6 year old things he's going to be a Youtuber, showing his great minecraft and Roblox gameplay off.........Going to get him a Series for CHristmas and have got 3 years of Gamepass Ultimate sorted. He absolutely loves gaming. He plays Zelda on the Switch all the time and on Master Mode!

Couldn't you buy the PS4 version and get the free upgrade to the PS5? That way you should have both versions. I don't know if it goes backwards (PS5->PS4).

My 6 year old things he's going to be a Youtuber, showing his great minecraft and Roblox gameplay off.........Going to get him a Series for CHristmas and have got 3 years of Gamepass Ultimate sorted. He absolutely loves gaming. He plays Zelda on the Switch all the time and on Master Mode!
Yeah I'll look into that. She's just playing Ratchet and Clank at the minute... Only just finding her feet with it, but it's cool to see how she's come on in only a few sessions. We played through Rime together last year and she loved that. Made her cry her eyes out at the end though :(

Yeah I'll look into that. She's just playing Ratchet and Clank at the minute... Only just finding her feet with it, but it's cool to see how she's come on in only a few sessions. We played through Rime together last year and she loved that. Made her cry her eyes out at the end though :(
We bought him a switch a couple of years ago and he just couldn't get it, we were close to selling it on but this year he's been crazy good with it all.

There's confirmation of free ps4 -> ps5 upgrade. But no mention of ps5 -> ps4. I've worked off the assumption that buying the ps5 version does not automatically give you a ps4 entitlement.

Given that the 2 digital versions are the same price, you are safer buying the ps4 version and taking advantage of the free upgrade to ps5.

It would be a lot simpler if they just badged the games as cross-buy meaning that if you buy one version you automatically get the other version for the same price.

Getting this to play a bit of Multiplayer with my 7 year old daughter who loves platformers. Looks like lots of fun and I’ve never played a LBP game before.

Getting this to play a bit of Multiplayer with my 7 year old daughter who loves platformers. Looks like lots of fun and I’ve never played a LBP game before.

Same but with my 5 year old son. Good times :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom