Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini to Windows 10 Problems.

Den351

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I bought a used laptop in April this year.I bought it from a reliable friend.Windows 10 had been updated last year.Before I went through the laptop and updated windows,etc I was able to connect up my phone to this laptop without any problems at all.After I got this lap updated to the latest windows 10 updates I discovered I could no longer get my J1 Mini to connect up.It wont do data transfer. I spent a lot of time with Samsung support.They tried various things.Then on one phone call they said that Windows 10 was the cause of the problem. Despite watching various youtube videos,etc I still cant get my phone and laptop to connect and get the two working together. I tried everything.Bought new cables as well.I havent bothered since.
Thanks.

Hi.
I bought a used laptop in April this year.I bought it from a reliable friend.Windows 10 had been updated last year.Before I went through the laptop and updated windows,etc I was able to connect up my phone to this laptop without any problems at all.After I got this lap updated to the latest windows 10 updates I discovered I could no longer get my J1 Mini to connect up.It wont do data transfer. I spent a lot of time with Samsung support.They tried various things.Then on one phone call they said that Windows 10 was the cause of the problem. Despite watching various youtube videos,etc I still cant get my phone and laptop to connect and get the two working together. I tried everything.Bought new cables as well.I havent bothered since.
Thanks.

It does now.Today I took delivery of mbeat 2 in one lightning & micro usb cable.I connected them up and it worked. I spent the money to buy a real cable. Sorry for the trouble.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom